𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒐

Being one of the main attractions at school was never the easiest thing in the world. Just ask Jotaro. The man, himself, knows that feeling all too well.

Just a simple task such as, waiting for a friend can be the most annoying thing in the whole fucking world.

And he was doing just that.

~

"Jojo!"

"Jojo, where?!"

"Kyaaah! He's as hot as ever!!"

"I wonder what he looks like without the hat?"

"He probably looks way hotter without it!!"

Jotaro let out a deep, irritated groan as he heard the squeals of the high school girls around him. Their hands latching on to his arms like they were holding on for dear life. His signature black hat hid his face, concealing the obvious anger it expressed.

He pulled his hat down further, hiding his face even more, "Yare yare daze."

His best friend (and who he was waiting for), Kakyoin, nagged him about yelling at his "fangirls". Telling him to "not be so mean".

Jotaro quietly snorted, 'Fuck that'.

After thinking that, Jotaro said the usual, "SHUT THE FUCK UP! YOU'RE ALL SO FUCKING ANNOYING!" In response to his outburst, the girls stopped squealing as they blushed immensely.

"HE SAID THAT TO ME!"

"NO, TO ME!"

Jotaro's eyebrow twitched and he clicked his tongue, pushing through the crowd that formed around him. He walked to the cherry blossom tree that stood at the side of the school. Leaning against it, he took out a cigarette and lit it.

'Kakyoin will know where to find me.'

~

Kakyoin was walking towards school to meet up with Jotaro when he heard someone calling him.

"Kakyoin-san!"

Said male turned around and smiled at the shorter male waving at him. "Hey Koichi!"

Josuke and Okuyasu's faces flooded with confusion, while Yukako's expression remained unchanged. Devoid of any emotion.

"Koichi, you know this guy?" Josuke asks his friend.

Koichi looks at Josuke and responds, "Yea, his name is Noriaki Kakyoin and we met during the summer. Turns out that he knows Rohan-sensei as well!"

Josuke nods in response as Okuyasu just stares into space; face still filled with puzzlement.

'I wonder what we're having for dinner,' Okuyasu thought.

"Kakyoin, these are my friends Josuke and Okuyasu, and this is my girlfriend Yukako," Koichi introduced said persons to Kakyoin.

Kakyoin smiled, "Nice to meet you guys!"

Josuke smiles back at the redhead, "Nice to meet you too!"

The pompadour-wearing male turns his head towards Okuyasu, expecting him to say something. But, upon noticing the spaced-out look on his best friend's face, Josuke elbows Okuyasu harshly in the ribs.

Okuyasu wines at the sensation of having an elbow dug into his side. He glares at Josuke while rubbing his side, "Ow, man! What the hell!!"

Josuke glares back, "At least say 'Hi' yah dingus!"

"I'm sorry!"

Kakyoin chuckles at their "display of affection" and shakes his head. "It's fine Josuke, I know he means well."