Sephoria Fabel; My Dream - Your Reality. [Chapter 27]

Thankyou To my readerssss im at 1000 reads now :) haha. Anywayss on with the storyyy. :) xxx

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Twenty Seven;

"Dump him! Thats what you should do!" Melony shouted down the phone.

"Mel!" I whined.

"What?" She asked sounding puzzled.

"Don't say it like that! Gosh, your so insensitive." I moaned.

"Well. Sorry. But its true Seph, anyways forget about it for now. Just get some sleep so you are awake for your birthday tomorrow! Bring on the party weekend!" She cheered putting down the phone.

I guess she was right, I will need to do some serious thinking before the school break about Joe. Although, all I need to think about now is my birthday! I cannot wait, and I know that mum has been wrapping presents as she has only left the bedroom a few times tonight and whenever she sees me she starts to grin. "Go to bed Sephoria" Mum smiled at me after dinner.

"Um mum, it is 7pm?" I snorted.

"yeah, but don't you want to get to your birthday quicker?" She smiled.

"Um not particualy"

"Oh" and then she took a huge mouthful of lasagna. I laughed and carried on eating, but she was right. The sooner I got to bed; the quicker my birthday would come.

I decided to go to bed reasonably early, 9pm will be good. I got into bed and found myself tossing and turning, until I finally found a comfortable position. Just as I started to settle, my phone vibrated on my table creating an extremely loud buzzing sound that rung straight threw my ears. I sighed angrily and turned over, picking up my phone. I opened the message, it read; Hey babe, I heard about Joe today, hope your okay. Riley x I smiled but then thought for a moment. How did he- Thankyou, um how did you know? Sephoria x Just as I put my phone down again, it buzzed. Melony told me. Riley x Oh, what a suprise. Shes such a blabbermouth. Sephoria x After just a few moments of pressing send, he texted me back. Wow, hes fast. Well, just wanted to know im always here for you. See you tomorrow big girl. Riley xx I slowly fell asleep with my phone pressed to my chest and my face stuck in a permanent smile.

Sorry short chapter I know, But I wanted a clean fresh one for her birthday :L haha if that makes any sense to anyone? Probably not but hey ho. Next chapter :) ? >>>>