ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 1

A shadowy figure moves with the cover of the night. As he comes to a stop on the roof of a townhouse, he sets a bomb down and detonates it. The bright orange and red of the explosion glimmers in his eyes as he swings in murdering the people inside. The figure slowly walks to the final bystander, looking down on him and puts his metal arm up. The red in his eyes shoot fear through the sitting target. From above a short girl and purple-haired girl jump down. Their hoods flap in the wind as none of them reveal their face. The short girl whispers softly in the man's ear, "Make sure to tell all your friends..." With that, the three leave through teleportation, leaving the man in shock and tears.

The sun rises on the guild of Genesis, the pink and blue tints coloring the base. A crash is heard from outside the guild and an explosion occurs from the inside. From the rubble of the explosion, Kuroyami Kage is seen rising from the dust. Kuroyami is known as Yami, soon to be King of Aaldir. On the inside of the base, Winter Kimizuki stands tall staring down Yami with a smirk. Winter is known as Vortex, current rank 10 of the Top 10, the strongest in the country. Yami and Vortex have an ongoing rivalry, despite the latter being the tenth strongest in the country, they are rather equal strength. Yami's eyes flash red as he yells at Vortex, "I won't lose short stack!" Vortex summons her spear and gets in a stance, "Whatever cyborg arm!" As they lunge at each other a lady stands between them and punches them. "Yami and Vor if you destroy the base again I'll skin you." The curvy female's name is Lina also known as Mimic, she is the second in command of Genesis. In the grass a man wearing black and a purple-haired female sit. This is Blade and Iris, Blade is the leader of Genesis, Iris is Vortex's student and 1 rank below her and Yami.
Yami and Vortex pout childishly as they look at Mimic. "This is the third time this week you guys have made a mess of the base! Fix it," Mimic says with a sharp glare in their direction. As Yami and Vor begin fixing things, a man in a hood stands behind Blade, he clears his throat as Blade turns his head. Iris looks at the man and gets an uneasy feeling, she gets on her guard as Blade puts his hand up. "Go to the others Iris, I'll handle this," Blade assures her and gets up, "So.. what brings you here." The man extends his hand and pulls his hood off, "I am Phaeron, Warden of Scorchwood Prison." Blade examines Phaeron thoroughly, he notices two swords on his side and a round emblem on his chest. He looks to the side and there were 2 bodyguards, after a moment of silence he replies, "How can I help you... Phaeron." Phaeron would unfold a piece of paper and show it to Blade. He points to the descriptions and rough pictures and stares him down. "I believe those three over there are the culprits.." he points to Yami, Vortex, and Iris, "They blew up the house of a former Top 10 member, slaughtering him and his wife, only leaving the butler with mercy." Blade's eyes widen at the shock and look back at Yami, Vor, and Iris. He then shifts his focus back at Phaeron and glares. "My guild members would never do such a thing, you've got the wro-" Blade was abruptly cut off. "We did it.. we killed the former top 10 members." The words moved from Vortex's mouth, clear and crisp as day, Yami and Iris stood behind her confidently. Blade looked at them in disbelief.
     Phaeron nods and gives Blade the piece of paper, he then motions for his guards to come with him. "We will be back in 2 days time to bring you to the prison, don't try escaping the country. You're already being tracked, see you then." He looks down and smiles, "Scorchwood Prison will be delighted to have you."

Character Profile:
Phaeron, Warden of Scorchwood Prison
Abilities: Blood Pact, Blood Seal, Blood Curse
Race: Vampire
Power Level: 70/100
Intelligence: 90/100
Speed: 100/100
Defense: 50/100

Character Profile:Phaeron, Warden of Scorchwood PrisonAbilities: Blood Pact, Blood Seal, Blood CurseRace: VampirePower Level: 70/100Intelligence: 90/100Speed: 100/100Defense: 50/100