𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 2

Blade slams his hand on his desk, "What were you guys thinking! This news will definitely be spread and the Genesis name will be tarnished. Not to mention you murdered one of the formal Top 10!" Yami and Vor look at each other and then back at Blade. Yami decides to speak up first, "Before we say anything I just thought I'd clear this up.. we didn't kill him." Blade has pure confusion on his face and calms himself a bit. "Then why did you say it was you, do you know what they do in Scorchwood Prison!?" Vortex ignores the question and explains what's happening, "Before you blow your top off, let me explain..."

Back 1 day

Mimic looks at the three of them and sighs. "Listen, right now it looks like that man is trying to take you guys into custody for something... I don't know what, however, this is a good opportunity." She looks at a grasshopper jumping in the grass. "Scorchwood is owned by the law enforcement clan Shadowgarde, if we do this we can gain some information on them and the real culprits." Vor looks at Iris and Yami and then back to Mimic, with a smile she puts her hands on her hips. "We'll do it!" Iris looks at her enthusiastic teammates and freaks a bit, "Why was I dragged into this?" Vor puts her arm around Iris and Yami and smiles. "Who cares! We're gonna do this mission with zero mistakes!" The grasshopper gets snatched by a praying mantis, completely unseen through the foliage. Yami, Vor, and Iris stand behind Blade. "You've got the wro-" Blade is abruptly cut off. "We did it."

Back to present

Blade covers his face and wipes it. "Alright then.. infiltrate Scorchwood and clear your names. If you fail, you get to clean the base with a toothbrush." Vor, Yami, and Iris stand prideful. "By the way, you won't have any use of your magic," Blade says with a snicker. The trio's pride falls into uncertainty, "What do you mean?" the three questions in unison, completely dumbfounded. Mimic cackled, "You didn't think a prison would allow you use of magic, did you, you also won't have your weapons in case that wasn't clear." Yami smirks and touches his arm, "That won't be a problem, I still have my arm." Mimic gazes at Yami with a stern look. "Do not use your arm unless you are truly in a life or death situation. If they find out about your arm they'll no doubt take it off and replace it with a normal prosthetic." Yami slumps down a bit and nods.
     Blade sits in his chair and picks up a paper. "You may leave now, Mimic stay please, I need to discuss some things with you." The three of them leave the office as Mimic sits in the chair across from Blade.
     Yami throws a left hook at Vor and kicks her side. Vor blocks the punch and dodges the kick, she then winds around and places Yami in a chokehold. "You think we're ready?" Yami dislocates Vor's leg and slams her on the ground. "Yeah, we can do this." Vor pops her leg back in place and stands up. She then grabs a towel and wipes off her sweat. "Tomorrow we'll be taken there, our plan will begin as soon as we get to the prison." Iris sighs and turns to face Yami, "Remember Yami don't be reckless." Yami tenses up and points at Vor, "You should tell her that!" Vor giggles and heads off to her room. "Get some rest guys, we'll need it." With that, the others head to bed and sleep.
     The day begins with a cloudy sky and light rain. Phaeron has returned with a few more guards and the trio is put in magic blocking cuffs. A crimson portal opens as the group steps through. Scorchwood Prison is at their feet.

Character Profile
Vortex(Winter), Rank 10 of the Top 10
Race: Pixie
Height: 4'10"
Power Level: 100/100
Speed: 120/100
Intelligence: 80/100
Defense: 30/100

Character ProfileVortex(Winter), Rank 10 of the Top 10Race: PixieHeight: 4'10"Power Level: 100/100Speed: 120/100Intelligence: 80/100Defense: 30/100