!!

𝙟𝙖𝙝𝙨𝙚𝙝'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

i was eating a late night meal, consisting of fruity pebbles and milk.

on my last spoon of it, my phone rung letting me know someone was calling me. i got up from the island and athlete ran to the phone beside the couch.

i read the screen and saw it was my nigga ariana. i answered and put the phone to my ear. "wassup luh guh" i said getting the rest of the cereal outta my teeth. Ariana was my sister on my dads side.

"ayeeee come chill wit me and da vros jah" she suggested. i shrugged my shoulders, and accepted to head over.

"ight i'm on my way" i hung up and went upstairs to change my clothes. i changed into my revenge shorts, and a plain white muscle shirt.

i slid on my slippers, grabbed my keys, and drove over. when i got there i turned off my car and alerted them i was here.

i went to the door just walking in. i saw Ari and half of the Members Only group there. i greeted them than sat down. we smoked for a while till i got high.

i heard footsteps and lazily looked up, tanks little sister, which is Ari's bestfriend, solielle came down looking fine as ever. i couldn't even take my pupils off her.

she was wearing some compression shorts and a cami crop top. tank saw me looking at her and came closer.

"fuck wit ha heart, and imma fuck you up" he warned in my ear. "go getchu some" he smirked.

he really let me do this .

she came outta the kitchen with a water bottle and looked at me. she bit her lip and folded her pointer at me to follow her.

i looked back at tank and he nodded, sitting back and relaxing.

we got to her room and she pushed me on the bed. in shock i laid there with my arms halfway in the air looking down at her.

she pulled my dick out and licked it from top to bottom. i shivered at the contact. solielle downed me putting me all in her mouth.

"uhhh fuck!" i grunted. she sped up making me come close to my peak already.

gahhh damn.

she rubbed on my twins and sucked faster. she took me out and spit on it, putting it back in.

that was enough to make me nut. she swallowed my kids and stood up taking her clothes off.

i scooted to the other side of the bed, still spread across. "ride my face mamas" she squatted over my face and sat down gently.

i got to licking and slurping like i was eating dinner. she was screaming her lungs out. Tank and Ari couldn't hear cause they were playing music.

"ouuuu daddyyy!" she soon came letting her juices drive down my face.

she tasted sweet ass hell.

i sucked her dry, laying her on the bed. "damn girl you sweet" she blushed getting comfortable.

i pushed her legs to her ears and slid in. she loudly moaned, and i was barely in.

"f-fuck...f-fas-faster" she stammered. i nodded and got to work. her eyes widened and then they rolled back.

i wrapped my hands around her throat, choking her. she grabbed the hand that was choking her.

i reached down and rubbed her clit giving her more pleasure. she screamed louder.

i stopped stroking for a second and angled my self good. i started pounding her shit with no remorse .

i bit my lip in concentration, and closed my eyes.

"damn you tight ass fuck" i moaned. i slowed my strokes, letting her know i was close. i felt something wet my dick even more, and looked down.

she made a big ass mess on me and the bed. i pulled out nutting on her stomach.

"all fours ma" i spoke. she obeyed and tooted her ass in the air. it looked even fatter like that.

i gripped her hips getting behind her. i'm pretty sure my kids were dripping on her covers, but ian care.

i then started drilling her shit. xxx style. "mmmm solielle"

she tried to push me back while biting on the pillow. i smacked her hands away, gripping her waist harder.

i hit her ass harshly making a red hand print. i then leaned forward, putting my hand on her neck.

"fuck, ma i'm close" i groaned i groaned in her ear.

"me toooo daddy!" she hissed. she came first and i came last. i plunged into her slowly and nutted on her back.

she fell down and i did too.

"i....can't believe i fucked my best friend's brother" she said outta breath.

and i can't believe i fucked i best friend's sister, i thought .