!!

𝗥𝘂𝗯𝘆

𝗥𝘂𝗯𝘆

"i've dug two graves for us my dear, can't pretend that i was perfect leaving you in fear." i stood backstage watching my baby sing.

he glanced over at me winking making my legs turned to jelly. he was such an attractive person.

i got out of my thoughts as i seen someone on the other side. he ran towards jah socking him in the jaw.

it was like slow motion as i ran to his help. he tumbled over sliding across the floor. the security jumped over each other to get the bitch that did it.

the crowd was screaming cuss words hyping the guards up. 'get that nigga!', 'fuck em' up!' was all you heard.

i went to my baby's side trying to wake him up. i knew he was still alive seeing his pupils moving rapidly.

"b-baby wake up." i said stumbling over my words trying to keep him conscious. but he was fading in and out.

tears were flowing down my face as the crew picked him up and carried him away. i ran after seeing they put him in the tour bus.

"c-can you take us to the hotel please?" i spoke quickly to steven. he nodded starting the engine and getting on the road.

a while after we hit the parking lot i heard a groan come from jahseh. i rushed to him sitting him up slowly.

"baby ... what happened?" he seemed so out of it. whoever did this gotta pay. his eyes fluttered open and i spoke. "hey baby boy." i smiled.

"c'mon imma help you to our room." he gave me his hand and i carried him with my arm around his waist.

when we got to the hotel i laid him on the bed softly. "you okay? do you need anything?" i tried to take care of him the best i could.

"what happened?" he muttered now fully opening his eyes. "you were knocked out. we don't know who is was though." i frowned, the event repeating in my head.

he smiled with a swollen jaw. "they finally got a nigga huh?" he started laughing but stopped stopped after while groaning. "be careful. im gonna go run you some bath water. you gon be taken care of good tonight boo." i smirked.

he giggled watching me walk into the bathroom. i made the water the right temperature checking it to make sure.

i lit candles around and went to go get him. "c'mon baby." i pulled him to the greatly lit section putting him against the counter.

"how you feelin'?" i questioned pulling off his shirt. "fine. just sore." after all of his clothing were off i sat him in the large tub.

he sunk to the bottom only his chest tattoo showing. "are you gonna get in?"

i nodded and undressed myself. as i got in i saw his thing come up. i mentally laughed.

i finished bathing him first then sat on his lap. we stared into each other eyes and i mashed my lips into his.

i felt his hands travel to my bottom slightly gripping and smacking. lifting my body over his lap, i grabbed his pole and slid down.

"mm wait, you too tight."

"boy shut up and take this shit." i laughed and moaned at the same time. "g-go faster." he bit his lip.

i carried out his request and bounced faster beginning to make large ripples in the water. "oh yes, right there."

we both moaned at the same time. i placed my hands on the side of the tub riding faster.

a high pitched moan came out of my mouth as his dick hit my spot. i spewed out words describing the feeling. he grabbed my neck pulling me closer.

his tongue made his way into my mouth exploring it. i bounced again a couple times until i came. i then let out a relieving moan.

i fell on him and he got up carrying me to the bed. he spread my legs as far as they can go sliding back in.

i instantly pushed at his torso cause the pleasure was too much. i was already sensitive.

he moved it away going allll the way in. "that's t-too much... please." i begged trying to receive less.

"nah mamas, it's just right." he then started to pound me with no remorse triggering me to scream.

he pushed my legs to my head going deeper than i ever thought he could. i'm pretty sure my kitty was red den a bitch.

as he was stroking with passion someone walked in. "oh shit bro, i'm sorry." it's like he didn't mind. he kept going.

i heard the door shut right after they blurted out the apology. "i'm gon cum baby." i placed my hand on his arm feeling a pit in my stomach.

he groaned as i clenched around him letting him know i was close. he stroked once more causing me to let it go.

he announced he was close too and bussed a minute later.

we took a shower and later fell alseep naked with me on his chest...