!!

𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲

𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲

i slipped on my mini skirt on top of my fish nets getting ready to go to
work.

no i wasn't a stripper , i worked on a corner. yeah i know that's dirty , but it's the only way i could provide for myself. my parents kicked me out at a young age. i couldn't get a job or nothing , so i turned to prostitution. i've been doing it since i was 14 , i'm 19 now. and i've been making hella bands. so this is how i will continue to support myself until i find someone.

i slipped on my heels and headed for the door ready to come back later.

i watched as a bmw i8 rolled down the street slowly. just my luck , i know he got money. he suddenly stopped in front of me making me nervous. i snapped out of it and slowly but sexily walked to his car.

he rolled the window down leaning down to get a good look at me. descending down into his window i spoke. "hey baby , looking for pleasure tonight?" he look saddened that i had to do this but his face went back to normal. "yeah come on."  he had grey dreads braided back with a peach fuzz. his caramel skin shining in the street lights.

he took us to a secluded place and parked. "what chu want?" i said rubbing up and down his hard chest. "what ever you got."

i nodded leaning over the console and pulling down his pants which i struggled with. i pulled him out of the slit in his boxers and kitty licked the tip. he hissed jerking up.

i played with his balls , stroked , and sucked at the same time. "oh fuck." while i was stroking i felt him place his hand on my hand pushing me farther.

thank lord for no gag reflexes.

i still played with his balls earning a moan from him. i slurped and gargled as he twitched in my mouth. moments later his semen flowed into my mouth like a river. i sat up wiping the sides of my mouth making sure to get the rest that fell out.

i climbed on top of his lap surprised there was enough room for this action.  i made a hole in my fish nets sliding down his shaft. "mm fuck!"

"hol on', fuck you tight." he tried to shuffle around but i had already started bouncing. i rubbed my pearl gaining more pleasure causing me to get closer to climaxing quick. "i'm right there." i squealed. he held me by my neck and pounded me from under at a quick rate.

my mouth dropped open from the sudden change and eyes rolled back. "shit i'm finna cum." he muttered smacking my ass. i couldn't speak which was because i lost my breath.

as a prostitute , this is probably one of my best clients.

"you like when i fuck you like this , huh?" i didn't have the energy to speak. he soon nutted in me. "fuck , get in the back."

i place myself in the back. ass up , face down. as he got behind me , i wiggled my ass in the air teasing him. "c'mon baby , fuck me nowww!" i got impatient turning frustrated.

he teased me rubbing his long dick up and down my slit. he finally slid in slowly stroking inside massaging my walls. i reached back but he grabbed my arms securing them behind.

he started slamming into me faster , i tried to run away but he pulled me back. "you gon take this dick like a slut."

i screamed out not wanting to take anymore. "i can't daddy , it's too big." i cried tears coming out of my eyes.

"you wanna let everybody know you can't dick you fucking whore?" i loved when he talked dirty to me. the way his voice rasped , the way he got aggressive , choking me and smacking my ass. a kink of mine.

"no daddy." i moaned while he penetrated me from my back. i just knew i was gonna be sore tomorrow.

"i'm close baby , i'm-." i couldn't finish as i creamed on him and he finished inside of me. he pulled out after a few strokes sitting back against the window. i fixed myself sitting back as well. "stop doing this shit."

"doin what?" i asked out of curiosity. "this prostituting bullshit. come live with me , i can take of you."

i smiled at the thought. "you for real?"

"yeah , and plus i gotta take care of that baby that's gonna form in you." he smirked..