𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻!!

𝙆𝙞𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙖'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

i woke up to my whole body in pain. both of my eyes opened to the bright lights above me.

"where am i" i muttered confused.

"oh you're finally awake. i'm Nurse Smith, according to my notes you are in a car crash yesterday. the only injuries you have is, a broken leg and broken arm"

i nodded, not feeling like speaking back. "on a scale of one through ten, how are you feeling" he asked.

"uhh bout a 9" my voice rasped. he nodded and continued clicking on the computer. i turned on the tv and saw that my crash was still on the news.

"apparently, there was a horrific crash on 817 N Federal Highway last night. there are no fatalities" they confirmed.

𝙅𝙖𝙝𝙨𝙚𝙝'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

i sat on the couch watching tv as i switched to the news.

"there a car crash last night involving a man and women. the man Isaiah Rivera, and woman Kimoria Onfroy. there were no fatalities" i sat up thinking this wasn't true.

they put up a picture of my supposedly girlfriend.

kimoria!

i rushes off the couch and threw on some clothes. "i gotta visit isaiah too" i whispered. i grabbed my keys and left out.

i rushed into the hospital and asked for her room number. i hurried to her and ran into the room.

she looked at me with hatred in her eyes. "what are you doing here" she glared.

i felt like i failed her and myself. "baby i-"

"don't call me that" she raised her voice. i opened my mouth to say something, but nothing came out.

"if it's about the abortion situation, i apologize" i spoke.

"do you know how heartbroken i was that the love of my life, didn't want our baby? you told me to ABORT it jahseh. something that we made together, not just me. you not really sorry, you're just saying that cause of the situation i'm in. if i never would've tried to kill myself, you wouldn't be with me right now. you'd probably be fucking some bitch" she said with anger not looking at me.

i let my head fall looking at the floor.

"kimoria....im sorry. i just, wasn't ready for a baby. i was scared, i-i"

"no more" she said with her palm facing me. i sighed, and she broke down in tears.

i really made her do this.

i rushed to her side and hugged her. "is the baby at least okay" i questioned.

she slowly turned her head to me.

"no.... OUR baby is dead" she cried even more. i caused her to kill our baby.

i let the salty tears run down my face as i cried, i'm such a fuck up man.

𝙆𝙞𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙖'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

it's been 2 years since that moment, me and jah we're back together, even though we didn't really break up.

"fuckkkkk daddyyy" i screamed as he ate me out from behind. i pushed his head even further into me.

i squirted on his face, some gettin on the sheets. he got up and lined his dick at my entrance. i grabbed it putting it in for him.

he started to plunge in and outta me faster than ever. i began to try to push him back, but decided to take it as a woman. i bit the sheets under me and threw it back on him.

"mhmmm, damn girl" he mumbled above me. "just like dat" he tilted his head back and bit his lip.

gripping my hips, he pushed my face down on the mattress. clapping sound could be heard throughout the house.

"fuckkk!!! faster jah, faster" i whined.

"what the fuck is my name" he scolded. "da-daddyy" i yelled. i felt my climax coming closer as my legs shook.

i creamed on him riding out my high. he got a few more thrust in before nutting in me. "mmm" he grunted. he completely stopped and laid down beside me as i fell.

"ready for baby 2" he asked.

"yeah" i nodded, dozing off.