!!

𝗧𝗶𝗻𝗮

i laughed as my babies father sent me videos of Xi and Gek. it seemed like they were having the times of their lives running around and playing. the day after we spoke i agreed on letting him be in their lives.

i thought it wouldn't be a bad idea so i was nice enough to let it happen.

as i was cooking for later when they come home, a text messages popped up. without picking up the phone i read it quickly before the screen turned off. i laughed as i read the contact name, i put it as ugly man similar to what my daughter called him.

'lemme take you out tonight.' was displayed across my phone screen. i replied with a 'no'. and he continued to ask me making me say yes. just for him to leave me the fuck alone. i sighed and finished cooking.

                                 ••
i was in the shower when i heard the front door open followed by kiddie laughs. "mommyyy!!" i smiled instantly hearing my babies voices. "i'm in the shower." i yelled back. i heard foot steps coming in a raspy voice speaking afterwards. "hey mamas."

"boy get he hell out of here i'm taking a shower." i demanded. i didn't hear nothing else and so i hopped out securing the pink towel around my short body. i entered my room seeing him laying comfortably on my bed.

this nigga.

"uhh can i help you."

"nah. i just wanted to see yo beautiful ass." i almost blushed putting my head down. i turned to the closet and tried to look for clothes tonight. "so whose gonna watch my kids?"

"our kids." he corrected me. "and my mama can watch em'." as i bent over to find shoes i felt hands on my waist. "back.up."

i soon felt his hands travel up the towel and get closer to my core. "mm mm, n-no." i stammered as he played with my clit. "y'know you want this baby. don't play." he rasped in my ear. he entered two fingers and got to thrusting them in and out. "f-fuck."

"you like this shit don't chu huh?" he teased. i didn't answer making him go faster. "i'm cumming, fuck!" i squealed. he continued until i exploded on his fingers. "we gon finish  this later babygirl." he spoke sucking my juices off his long fingers.

i caught my breath and pushed him away getting my shoes. "never again." i replied.

                                 ••

after we dropped the kids off, we heard straight to the restaurant that he had table reserved at. "thank you for this. i really needed it seeing i haven't been out in years." i said as we started to feast on our food. "no problem."

as i started talking again, he cut me off. "do you think maybe we could be a family. or have a relationship again." i parted my lips to speak. "if you haven't noticed i changed. i promise you i won't put you through any more pain that i've caused in the past."

i was thinking about what he just said. did i really wanna take up on his offer? i exhaled fixing to answer the question.

"yeah." i smiled nodding. he jumped
out of his seat and into mines. he kissed me all over my face and lastly my lips. "i love you." he beamed.

i love you too.