Part 2 Byzantium

Y/N is returns back to his ship and when he enters the ship Ellie jumps right into his arms "hey sexy" Ellie says "hey babe, I got that thing you wanted" Y/N says he then gives Ellie a receiver for her pistol.

"Thanks so much babe you are the best" Ellie says she then kisses Y/N and she then goes to attach it to her pistol.

Y/N then goes to the front of his ship "hello captain" Ada says "hello Ada" Y/N says he then sits in his chair and closes his eyes "err captian" Ada says Y/N opens his eyes "yes Ada" Y/N says "I think you should talk to Ellie" Ada says "yeah ok I will, is something wrong with her" Y/N says "I think so, I just overheard her talking to herself about going to see her parents" Ada says "ok yeah I'll go talk to her thanks Ada" Y/N says "you're welcome captain" Ada says.

Y/N walks up to Ellie's room and knocks on her door "come in" Ellie says, Y/N takes a deep breath then enters Ellie is sitting at her desk attaching the receiver to her pistol "oh hey" Ellie says "can I talk to you about something for a minute" Y/N says "yeah sure, what do you want to talk about" Ellie says "well Ada had told me you were talking about going to see your parents" Y/N says, Ellie gasps.

"Listen I get it you've never seen them in ages and you want to go see them and I'm here for you so let's go see your parents" Y/N says "Y/N really it doesn't matter" Ellie says "no it does you're my girlfriend and I won't let you down, I promise" Y/N says Ellie sighs "Thanks Y/N you really are sweet" Ellie says she then goes back to attaching the receiver.

"Ok well I'll leave you so you can get back to what you were doing" Y/N says, Y/N then turns around to leave "oh and Y/N" Ellie says "yeah" Y/N says he then goes back to the door "thank you this really means a lot to me" Ellie says "I Know" Y/N says he smiles then leaves.

Y/N returns back to the front of the ship and sits in his chair again "so how did it go captain" Ada says "it went great, set a light course for Byzantium" Y/N says he then starts flipping the switches on above his head "yes captain" Ada says "course set, ready for launch when you are captian" Ada says "yes thank you Ada" Y/N says he then goes onto the intercom "ladies and gentlemen this is your captian speaking we are ready for take off to Byzantium please sit down and strap yourselves in and get ready for an adventure" Y/N says.

He then straps himself into his chair and goes back onto the intercom "This is your captain speaking again we are taking off" Y/N says he then moves the thruster up and the ship starts to go to Byzantium.

(5 minutes later)

"We have arrived at our destination" Ada says "thank you Ada" Y/N says he then stands up and walks to the door and he presses a button that makes some steps appear outside the door.

Y/N turns and sees Ellie running to him he holds his arm out and Ellie runs into them "thank you so much Y/N" Ellie says "no need to thank me, so shall we go see your parents" Y/N says "yes please" Ellie says Y/N then exit the ship.

Y/N looks around "nice town, this was your home town right" Y/N says "yes, my parents house shouldn't be too far from here" Ellie says "then what are we waiting for let's go" Y/N says they then start walking to Ellie's parents house.