Part 6 The End

They manage to sneak round to Ellie's parents house and it's all boarded up "huh guess they reacted in time well it ain't gonna stop us" Ellie says pulling out an axe she starts smashing the planks of wood off the door.

Y/N then hears a growling sound and he turns around to see a bunch of rapditons surrounding them "errr Ellie" Y/N says "yes" Ellie says "we got a situation" Y/N says Ellie turns around and sees the rapditons "oh shit well" Ellie says "what the fuck are we going to do" Y/N says Ellie suddenly gives Y/N a grenade "figure it out" Ellie says she then goes back to breaking the planks.

Y/N looks at the rapditons and he then slows time down and he shoots a couple of the rapditons with his pistol and he throws the grenade and it kills a couple of them the time goes back to normal and the rapditons charge Y/N, Y/N then pulls out his shotgun and he shoots the rapditons in the head one rapditon jumps and grabs a hold of his arm with it's teeth Y/N then pulls out his knife and stabs it in the eye.

A couple more rapditons run towards Y/N and Y/N shoots them "ELLIE we're gonna get overrun" Y/N says "almost done just hold them off for a bit longer" Ellie says Y/N kills a couple more then he hears a massive roar Y/N looks and he sees a collosus rapditon closing in with a horde of rapditons behind it, Y/N quickly kills the remaining rapditons surrounding them then he starts pulling the planks off with his hands the rapditons start closing in fast.

Ellie smashes the last plank then they quickly get inside then Y/N holds the door from opening the rapditons start bashing into the door Ellie quickly starts getting stuff to block the door she gets a bookcase and pushes it towards the door then she drops it in front of the door.

"That won't hold them forever" Y/N says "well best go find my parents quick then" Ellie says they then enter the parlor again and they're not there they look through the rooms downstairs then they go upstairs Y/N enters a room and gets shot in the shoulder "ah fuck" Y/N shouts Ellie quickly runs to him "are you alright" Ellie says "yep they're in there I think" Y/N says Ellie helps Y/N up then they enter the room someone tries to shoot them again but they get down quickly.

"Stay back" Ellie's dad says Ellie quickly stands up and shoots her dad in the arm making him drop the gun she then points the gun at his head "hands up" Ellie says Y/N gets up as well and points his gun at Ellie's mother "oh my" Ellie's mother says they put their hands up Y/N then kicks their guns away from their reach.

"Who are you people I demand an explanation" Ellie's dad says Ellie grabs her father and headbutts him "shut the fuck up you have the fucking right to be silent" Ellie says Ellie's dad falls backwards then gets back up "now to make this easier you're going to come with us" Ellie says "what no we aren't following you this is our home and we're safe here" Ellie's dad says.

Y/N then hits him with his gun in the stomach "just listen to them" Ellie's mother says "ok" Ellie's dad says "This way" Ellie says moving them back downstairs they see that the door keeps getting bashed into Y/N whispers to Ellie "that door ain't going to hold for much longer, let's get this done quick" Y/N says Ellie nods.

Y/N keeps his gun pointed at Ellie's parents while Ellie goes to get some things she returns with some rope and two chairs they get Ellie's parents to sit in the chairs they then tie them up.

Ellie's stands in front of them then she says "you really want to know who I am" "yes" Ellie's dad says Ellie's chuckles then she takes her mask off Ellie's parents look shocked "hello mother, hello father" Ellie says " as your father I demand you untie us right now" Ellie's dad says "no can do dad you aren't bothered about me I ain't bothered about you" Ellie says the rapditons have almost broke the door open.

"You hear that, that's your fate caused by me" Ellie says "what do you mean" Ellie's mother says "I was one that caused all this to happen" Ellie says "you crazy bitch" Ellie's dad shouts Ellie then pulls out her pistol and shoots her dad's knees she then walks up to him "never talk to me like that again" Ellie says she then pushes him over.

"Sweetie please untie us" Ellie's mother says "no and don't call me sweetie I am no longer your daughter" Ellie says suddenly the collosus rapditon smashes it's head through the wall it roars at them "well that's our queue to leave goodbye" Ellie says she then puts her mask back on and she walks up to Y/N.

They then teleport back to the ship "wow that teleporter actually worked" Ellie says "yes it's very useful isn't it" Y/N says Ellie then hugs Y/N again "thank you for helping me" Ellie says "you're welcome" Y/N says "no but really without you I would have never had my revenge at the very least seen my parents" Ellie says "well it's just what boyfriends do for their girlfriends" Y/N says "captain we should get out of here before any rapditons attack the ship" Ada says "good idea Ada" Y/N says "where should I set the destination" Ada says "how about