Part 3 Ellie's parents

"Is this there house" Y/N says Ellie nods "well what we waiting for let's go in" Y/N says "wait wait wait" Ellie says stopping Y/N "what if they don't recognise me, what if they don't remember me" Ellie says "Ellie they're your parents I'm sure they'll recognise you" Y/N says "you really think so" Ellie says "yes" Y/N says, Ellie looks at the door "ok let's go in" Ellie says.

They then go into Ellie's parents house "huh marbled floor tiles they must have got new tiles" Ellie says they walk through the house and they enter the parlor "Marilyn is that you" Ellie's dad says "yes dad it's me" Ellie says "errr Marilyn we didn't expect to see you" Ellie's mother says "err well this is my boyfriend we've been running around the galaxy together with a crew" Ellie says "ah so you became an outlaw, well we always knew you weren't the smartest person in the family" Ellie's dad says "yes and we can't let the neighbours know what will they think of us" Ellie's mother says "who cares about what the neighbours think fuck the neighbours your daughter came back the neighbours should be celebrating" Ellie says "yeah that's thing I'm going to have to ask you to leave" Ellie's dad says.

Ellie looks shocked "I've only been here for 2 minutes and you want me to leave" Ellie says "yes" Ellie's dad says "it would be for the best Mariyln" Ellie's mother says "no I'm not going anyway I've been gone for 16 years and when I return you guys don't want me here" Ellie says "Mariyln please don't make a scene" Ellie's dad says "make a scene, make a fucking scene, you're the one making a scene not wanting to see your own daughter it's like I'm dead and you've forgotten about me" Ellie says "well that's the point" Ellie's dad says "wait what" Ellie says "well after you left everyone thought you had died so we went with it said you were wearing high heels and tripped and broke your neck" Ellie's mother says "WHAT" Ellie says "yeah the neighbours felt so sorry for us that we are able to get insurance for your death" Ellie's dad says "but don't be mad we used the money on the house and I we were finally able to upgrade to marbled floor tiles" Ellie's mother says.

Y/N suddenly spits on the floor "that's what I think of your marbled tiles" Y/N says "I'm going to give you one last chance to leave before I have to use force" Ellie's dad says "no you come up with a shit story about your own daughter dying just so you can get money" Ellie says "well you left and the opportunity was there" Ellie's mother says "you couldn't come up with a better story like I died from fighting raptidons" Ellie says "well we didn't think about it" Ellie's dad says Ellie then walks up to her dad.

"I'm going to get you back for this, I'm going to get you both back for this then you'll be sorry" Ellie says she then spits in her dad's face they then turn around to leave as they're leaving Y/N and Ellie grab two vases and smash them off the floor "good gracious" Ellie's mother says they then exit the house.

Ellie sighs "I thought the day I returned back to my parents they would be crying and celebrating" Ellie says "Ellie it's ok" Y/N says "no it isn't those bastards didn't even give a shit about me" Ellie says "we'll get them back for this don't worry" Y/N says wrapping his arms around Ellie.

"Ok so how are we going to get them back" Ellie says "how about we start by shutting of their insurance for your apparent death" Y/N says "I've got a much better idea" Ellie says "oh what's that well let's just say it requires rapdtidons" Ellie says "oh yes" Y/N says.

They then walk back to the ship and they leave Byzantium and they go to Terra 2.