Meet and Greet

I couldn't believe it, today I was going to meet my favourite actor, Tom Felton. I've loved him ever since I watched the Harry Potter films, I loved him even more when I watched him in The Flash. But even though I'm so excited, I'm so nervous, I suffer with bad anxiety and I'm worried about having a panic attack in front of him.

I had just got out the shower and was drying my hair, once it was dry I straightened it, getting dressed in to a long sleeved Slytherin top and my black ripped skinny jeans. I put on a bit of mascara and my shoes then left the house, driving to the venue where the meet and greet was being held.

-------------------

I had arrived at the venue and was waiting in a long line, all I could think about was to not have a panic attack. I was so caught up in my thoughts that I was already at the front, my idol was right behind the curtain.

Just a few minutes later, it was my turn to go in, I went through the curtain and was met with a smiling Tom, "Hey love" he said, opening his arms and giving me a hug, rubbing my back as he did. "What's you're name?" He asked when we pulled away, "Y-Y/N." I said shakily, "Hi Y/N, how are you?" "Nervous" "Aw, it's ok to be nervous, is it just because you're meeting me?" "Mostly, but I suffer with bad anxiety and I was really worried about having a panic attack in front of you." "Oh love" he said sympathetically, pulling me in to another hug, "It's ok, just take a deep breath." He whispered, rubbing my back soothingly to try and calm me down a bit. "Can I ask you something Y/N?" "Sure" "Can you meet me at the back of the venue after the meet and greet?" "...Sure, I'd love to." He smiled and hugged me once more, giving me his number before I had to leave.

-------------------

A few hours later and I was at the back of the venue waiting for Tom, I heard a door open and saw him coming out, when he saw me, he smiled and came over. "Hi again love." He said and hugged me, "So...why did you ask me here? Not that I'm complaining." I said nervously, he chuckled and took my hand, intertwining our fingers, "Well Y/N, I think you're so beautiful and kind and I'd love it if you'd let me take you on a date." "Oh my...wow, I'd love to go on a date with you." "Great, I have quite a few hours now, there's a really nice restaurant not far from here." "That sounds amazing."

I took him to my car and he directed me to where we're going.

When we got there, he took my hand again and the waiter led us to our table, Tom pulled my chair out for me and I thanked him. We ordered our drinks and food and had a great time, I got to learn more about him that I never knew, and him the same for me.

-----------------------

When our date finished, I drove Tom to the hotel he was staying at and we walked up to his room, we stopped outside the door before he turned to me. "I had a really great time tonight." He said, still holding my hand, "So did I, it was amazing." I said and he put his arm around my waste, pulling me closer, "Is this ok?" He whispered, leaning in closer, I nodded. Our noses brushed and I felt his breath on my lips, "Can I kiss you?" I nodded again and finally our lips connected, it was soft and passionate as our lips moved in sync slowly.

After a few minutes we pulled away, smiling at each other, "I'd love to do this again, the first date of many I hope." He said, "I'd love to do this again." I said back, "Great, I'll give you a call tomorrow, I'll see you soon love." He said and kissed me once more.

This was the best day ever!