Your first time (smut)

Me and Tom have been together for just over two years and he is the best thing that ever happened to me. We met at a meet and greet and when he signed his autograph, he wrote his number on it. I had called him and we met up loads of times when he invited me to the Half-Blood Prince premier, and when we went to the after party, we were dancing together when he asked me to be his girlfriend.

We recently moved in together and it has been amazing, but I've been thinking a lot lately about how I might be ready to give him my everything. I'm a virgin, and he knows that, he's been so patient and understanding. He is perfect and I know he's the one, and I want him to be my first.

Right now, we are laying in bed cuddling and watching a movie, but I'm not really paying attention. "Love? Are you alright?" Tom asked, lightly nudging my shoulder and bringing me back to reality, "Oh, sorry." I said, rubbing my forehead and sighing, "What's going on? You've been zoning out a lot lately." He said worriedly, "It's just, there's something that's been on my mind a lot recently, it's a good thing, but at the same time, I'm scared." I whispered the last few words, "Well, why don't you tell me and we can be scared together."

I took a deep breath and said what I've been wanting to say, "I'm ready." He looked confused, "Ready for what?" "I want you to be my first." He went from confused to shocked, "Really? Are you sure?" "Yeah, you're the best thing that's ever happened to me and I want you to be my first." As I said that, he smiled brightly, "I love you so much, and I'd be honoured to be your first."

I smiled and we both lent in, meeting in the middle for a passionate kiss. Our lips moved in sync and I felt his tongue begging for entrance, I let him in and we fought for dominance. He won and I moaned as his tongue explored my mouth.

He climbed on top of me and started kissing down my neck, sucking on the spot behind my ear causing me to moan. He pulled away and took off my top, smirking when he saw I wasn't wearing a bra. He took off his own shirt after, then he went back to kissing from down my neck, to my chest, and to my stomach.

He kissed above the line of my leggings and pulled them down, crawling back up and kissing me again. I ran my hands down his chest to his sweatpants, pulling them down as far as I could. He pulled away and pulled them down the rest of the way, leaving us both only in our underwear.

He ran his hands down my sides to the waste band of my underwear, "Can I?" He asked, I nodded and he pulled them off. "I'll need to prepare you first, if it hurts, tell me and I'll stop, ok?" "Ok." He ran his fingers through my slit, "Tom." I moaned quietly, "Feel good baby?" "So good." He moved his fingers up to my clit, putting slightly more pressure on it, "Ok, this might feel a little uncomfortable, but you'll adjust quickly." He then pushed a finger in my entrance, it was slightly uncomfortable, but pleasure quickly replaced that. He slowly thrusted it before adding a second, there was a slight burn, making me whimper a little, "Are you ok? Should I stop?" "No, it's ok, don't stop." He smiled and thrusted them, faster than last time, "I'll need to add a third one, just take a deep breath ok." I nodded and took a deep breath as he added a third finger, hissing at the burn. He kept his hand still and after a few minutes, I adjusted.

He slowly thrusted his three fingers, "Oh Tom." I moaned, my back arching as he curled them upwards, "Can you-can you go faster?" I stuttered, blushing. He smirked and pumped them faster and I started to clench, "I can feel you clenching, come on baby, cum for me." He said, speeding up once more and I let out a scream of pleasure as I released over his fingers.

He pulled them out and licked them clean, moaning at the taste, "You taste amazing love." He said, standing up and removing his underwear. He got back on the bed and spread my legs wider and lined up at my entrance, "I'm not going to lie, it will hurt. Are you ready?" "Yeah." "Ok, squeeze my hands and if it hurts too much, tell me and I'll stop." I nodded and he pushed in all the way to make it quick, I squeezed his hands tightly and whimpered in pain as a few tears escaped. He kissed them away and stilled to let me adjust, "Do you want to stop?" "No, just give me a minute." He nodded and kissed my forehead.

After a few minutes, I adjusted and nodded at him to start moving. He slowly started thrusting, "Oh baby, you're so tight." He moaned, speeding up, causing me to moan louder, "Harder." I moaned, wrapping my legs around him so he went deeper. He started to thrust harder, holding tightly on to my hips as he started to slam in to me. "Tom!" I screamed in pleasure, running my nails down his back. "I'm close baby, are you close?" He asked, thrusting faster, "Yeah, so close." I moaned louder as he brought his hand down and rubbed my clit in fast circles.

Finally, with one more thrust, we both came together. He stilled inside me and pulled out. laying beside me and bringing me to cuddle up to him, "How was that for your first time?" He asked, rubbing my back in soothing circles, "Amazing, so much better than I thought it would be." I said smiling, he smiled back and leaned down to kiss me softly.

When we pulled away, he pulled the cover over us as I felt sleep taking over, "Get some sleep, I love you so much sweetheart." He whispered, kissing my forehead once more as I drifted off to sleep.