You have a panic attack

Me and Tom have been together for over 2 years and today he invited me to come on the set with him. They were currently filming the sixth Harry Potter film, The Half-Blood Prince, and I can't wait. Tom knows how much I love Harry Potter so he invited me to watch them film.

Right now, we were getting dressed to leave for the studios, we had to get up really early since we have to be there early. "You nearly ready love?" He asked me, coming up behind me and wrapping his arms around me, "Yeah, I just need to put on my shoes." I said and sat down on the bed to put them on, "Hey Tom?" I asked a little shaky, "Yes love? Are you alright?" "I'm nervous, I mean, this is something you do everyday." He came and sat next to me and held my hand, "It's ok to be nervous, but I think that once you're there you'll be fine. I'll be there with you, and you'll be watching me in action. Ok?" I nodded and he smiled, kissing me softly and we left.

----------------------

I was in Tom's trailer with him while he was getting the last bits of his make-up done for his scene, "Which scene is this that you're filming?" I asked him, "It's the scene where Draco and Harry fight in the bathroom and Harry uses Snape's spell on Draco, that part is quite sad." "But you won't...atchully get hurt, right?" His make-up was finished when I said that and he came straight over to me, cupping my cheeks, "No, I won't atchully be hurt, there's nothing to worry about, ok? It's not real." "Ok." I took a deep breath and he kissed me softly again, "Come on, we're about to film." He took my hand and led us out his trailer to where he was filming.

He walked on set to his place and got in position, "And...ACTION!" The director shouted, making me jump slightly. As they started fighting, I felt my heart starting to race, oh no, please not now. I was trying not to think about it, but it kept getting worse. I was shaking and it was getting harder to breathe. I felt tears in my eyes but fought to keep them from falling, failing as a couple fell down. My breathing kept picking up, but when it got to the scene where Harry (Daniel) uses the spell on Draco (Tom), I ran out and back to his trailer.

I sat down on the sofa in the trailer and held my head in my hands, sobbing to the point of hyperventilating. The door opened and I knew it was Tom, "Baby, look at me, it's ok, just take some deep breaths." He held my hands and rubbed soothing circles on them, "I-I c-can't." I stuttered, "I know it's hard, but you can do it. Just listen to my voice, ok?"

I did what he said, and after about 10 minutes, I finally managed to calm down. He sat next to me and pulled me in to a hug, I hid my face in his neck and took in his scent as he rubbed my back, "Are you ok now love?" I just nodded, not trusting my voice just yet, "What happened? What made you panic so badly?" He looked so worried, I took a deep breath and spoke, "When I was watching you and Daniel fight, it just looked so real. Then, when they put the fake blood on you and made you look like you had been badly injured, I felt myself completely panic. I was scared that you were atchully really hurt." I felt myself start to cry again, "Oh love, come here." He pulled me in to a hug again and kissed my head a few times, "I'm sorry you felt so scared, it wasn't real though, I'm not hurt, I'm fine." He pulled back and kissed me softly but passionately, "Would you rather stay here or do you want to come back and watch some more?" He asked after we pulled away, "I'll come and watch." "Great, lets go." "Tom?" "Yeah?" "I love you." "And I love you."