First kiss

I am best friends with Tom Felton, yes, you heard me right, Tom Felton. We met on the set of Harry Potter and instantly clicked, but I've always had a major crush on him which has grown over the years that we've known each other.

Today I had invited him round for the evening, we were going to make dinner together, we both love cooking so why not. I was getting out glasses and a bottle of red wine when there was a knock on the door. I walked over and opened it, revealing Tom, "Hey Y/N." He said, hugging me, "Hey Tom, come in." I said, he walked in and I shut the door. "So how've you been?" I asked as I walked in to the kitchen and poured him a glass of wine, "I've been good, how about you?" I gave him the wine and he thanked me, "I've been alright, just kind of stressed." I said and sat on the couch, him following, "Oh really? About what?" "Oh you know, mainly work and other stuff." I said the last bit quietly, it would ruin our friendship if he knew how I felt about him. "What other stuff? You can tell me, that's what best friends are for."

Yeah, best friends, because that's all that we are, "It doesn't matter, never mind." "Y/N, I know something's going on, you always avoid eye contact when there's something on your mind." I just sighed and looked down, he lifted my head back up and looked at me with worry in his eyes, "What's going on?" "Well...there's this guy that I really like...but I can't tell him." "Why not? I'm sure he'll like you back, you're amazing and anyone who doesn't see that is stupid." I blushed slightly, "It would completely ruin our friendship if I told him." I got up with my now empty glass and put it in the sink, Tom following close behind. "Who is it? Is it someone from the Harry Potter set?" I hesitated but nodded, "Who then? Oh, is it Daniel, you know he has a girlfriend right?" "No, it's not Daniel." "Rupert? You can do better than him." "No, Tom. Just stop guessing ok, why does it matter to you anyway?" "You're my best friend and I want to help." "Stop saying that." "What? What did I do? Y/N, I'm only trying to help." "Fine, do you really want to know?" He nodded.

I took and deep breath and finally said what I've been bottling up for so long, "It's you, ok. I like you. No, atchully, I love you, I have for years now." I felt like crying, I looked away and covered my face. I felt his hands on my waste and turn me around, he removed my hands from my face but I still looked down. He lifted my head up and looked in my eyes, doing the unexpected, he kissed me. I was shocked, but once I realised what was happening, I kissed back, it was slow and passionate. Our lips moved in sync and our tongues danced together, it was perfect.

He pulled away and looked at me, both of us smiling brightly, "I love you too Y/N, I just wished you told me sooner." He said, stroking my cheek, "I can say the same for you." "Will you be my girlfriend?" Oh my god, this is really happening, "Yes! Of course I'll be your girlfriend." I said and he smiled, kissing me again. I finally got what I had been wishing for.