Chapter 22

Y/n pov:
"Leave jenna" I say annoyed "not a chance she says smirking

Mattia walks down and is behind me. And looks at jenna with a dirty look. "Leave" he tell her.

"Mm you see i would but I can't" she says trying to walk in the door but I push her back. "Your skanky ass is not coming in my house" I tell her

"Well your gonna let me in one way or another" she says, "and why's that?" I ask her.

"Because of this" She says taking off her coat revealing a bump on her stomach. "It's mattia's" she says smirking. My heart drops and mattia's froze. I ran up to my room locked the door.

I started crying when I heard knocking at the door.
"Hey are you ok y/n" Kairi asks, "just leave me alone please" I say sobbing.

Mattia pov:
I froze when I saw jenna's baby bump. I saw y/n run up to her room but I couldn't move.

"How is it possible? I haven't had sex with you." I say looking at jenna. "Well it's yours mattia cause i haven't been with anyone but you for 6 mouths and this baby is 4 months" she says smirking and walking in.

"So where is my room?" She asks smirking. "Your not staying here"I tell her grabbing her arm.

"You see you have two choices here either I stay and everyone is happy, or I could go to the police station tell them all your crimes and accuse you of child abandonment" she says smirking.

"Don't threaten me jenna because I will not hesitate to kill you once that baby is born" I say grabbing her wrists tightly.

"We'll them i guess you'll have to wait 5 more months for that" she smirks walking up to my room.

"Your not gonna sleep with me jenna your staying in the guest room" I say annoyed, "let's have a little fun baby" she says as she starts to rub my member.

"Get out of my room NOW" I shout as I see fear in her eyes.

Y/n pov:
I hear mattia and jenna walk up the stairs and into his room as I cry my eyes out. I thought everything was going to be perfect. But now this bitch has to come a ruin everything.

"Hey it's going to be ok" kairi says "what if he falls for her" I ask sobbing

"He won't, because your amazing" kairi tell me.

We were interrupted by mattia walking in. He sees me crying and asks kairi to leave. Now it is just us two alone.

"I'm so sorry I didn't know" he says. "I'll still be with you" he continues

I stay quiet and don't look at him. All I feel are tears running down my cheeks. As he cleans them.

"Please mattia I need to be alone" I say to him. He lets out a sight and gets up slowly to leave. Before he leaves he stops at the door and looks at me again.
"I love you y/n" with that said he walks out and closes the door.

I started to break down. I was scared of losing him to her. She was healthy and she could have kids. I could never give him a family after the chemo and we knew that. I wasn't mad about the kid I was mad at the fact that it was jenna that could give him a kid. I couldn't he would always be attached to her. And if this chemo didn't work, he would have to move on. I knew I wanted him to be happy but just not with her.

Third person:
As the two had different thoughts in their head and different problems. One thing was similar for both of them. The love they had for each other. Mattia has the pain of losing her and y/n had the fear of loosing him too.

Next morning.

Y/n walks down to the kitchen where she sees jenna sitting and eating her food. Y/n rolls her eyes and prepares something for her self.

"Oh make me some" jenna says to y/n. "Make your own" y/n snaps.

"You know I would be a lot nicer to me if I were you" she says smirking.

Y/n's fists turn white and she walks up and gets into jennas face. "Sweetie the only reason why your still breathing is because you have that baby. If not you would be in a forest being eaten by animals." I say as her smirk disappears.

"Well he will never love you" she says trying to get me mad. "Oh hunny he already does" I smile and continue making breakfast.