Chapter 25

A/N:
Hey guys so I just want to say thank you to all the comments y'all make me want to continue my stories. Anyways I want to apologize for being inactive lately. Not that any of y'all care but i have been talking to someone and I'm super happy and I've been busy. Also my birthday is next week so I might not update a lot. And lastly I plan to start working soo I might have less time to update but I will update as much as I can all I ask is for is patience.

Mattia pov:
"I wish I had what they had" I hear y/n say from across the door.

I would have given that to you, I want to give that to you but it's just I don't want anything to happen to you. You mean the world to me. I'm so sorry y/n.

All these thoughts and I couldn't tell her because I would risk her life.

Call from jenna
J: i have a doctors appointment today
M: alright I'll be there like always
J: see isn't it amazing when you corporate
M: jenna the only reason I haven't killed you and your stupid baby is cause of her so be thankful
J: DONT talk like that about your daughter mattia
M: you know damn well that kid isn't mine.
J: mattia repeat that one more time and I will make one call and take everything from you
M: I'll see you at the doctors office
End of call

You may be confused. Let me back track.

FLASH BACKS (one month ago)

I took jenna to the doctors to see the gender.

"The baby is four months old" the doctor says

"Jenna you said you were 5 months in" I say as I look at the monitor.

"Doc could you give us a quick sec please" she says the doctor nods.

"Look mattia we could do this the easy way or the hard way" she starts

"You pretend like this kid is yours and that you love me OR I could make a phone call and get your princess killed" she says smirking

"What makes you think I won't just kill you" I say pointing my gun to her

"Well you see i have this chip in my body that makes sure I'm ok and well, and if the chip gives off a signal that I am dying there is one simple order." She says smiling up at me

"And what's that order" I ask her with rage

"To kill everyone you love starting with y/n" she chuckles

I lower my gun down as I think of losing y/n.

"What do you want me to do?" I ask annoyed

"Pretend you never liked y/n, and be with me" she says smiling.

"Fine deal" I say wanting to kill her in that moment.

"Very well then oh and mattia I would tell anyone about this." She says holding up her phone.

I nod and the doctor comes back in and I act like the happiest man. Ugh one day jenna will pay I'll make sure of it. But for now while y/n is in chemo I won't do anything.

We arrive to the house and y/n and kairi aren't home so I start to make food and Jenna comes from behind and hugs me.

"Jenna only get near me when y/n is around got it" I say snapping at her

"Ugh well I am cause she's here now kiss me" she says and she leans in.

Ive kisses Jenna many times but this time it just felt wrong, I felt guilty and y/n walked in with kairi and just stared at us I had to keep a straight face.

I wanted to run after and tell her I loved her and only her but it was for her own good.

Even kairi looked at me different. I wish I could tell him but it's for his safety too.

-present time-

I do love y/n but after a whole month of not speaking I'm pretty sure she lost feelings. Kevin came around much more kairi moved in so she wouldn't be alone during her treatment. And avani came a few time this past month. Y/n and i still had to act like we were married in public and Jenna knew that.

As for me I'm the most miserable I've been in years.