Chapter 30

Y/n pov:
I see mattia taking steps closer. I back up.

"M...matttia?" I question, I rub my eyes to make sure I am seeing clearly and that I'm not dreaming.

I look back at the boys and their faces were just like mine.

"Your not dead?" I ask.

"No princess im here" he says chuckling

"Mariano you knew about this???"I ask looking at him.

He nods and anger takes over me.

I walk up to mattia but before he could embrace me into a hug I slap him across the face. Everyone was surprised i was too.

"Eres un idiota, TE ODIO" i say to him after I slap him as he holds his cheek.

"Y/n wait we need to talk" He says as I walk away.

"I'm not talking to you" I say getting in the car.

Ale and kairi try to follow but I tell them to stay to finish the trade.

Mattia pov:
"Y/n please get out of the car we need to talk" I say opening the door

"I don't want to talk to you" She says annoyed as she reaches for the door to close it but stop her.

"Fine you wanna do this the hard way" I say pushing the door open again and pulling her out of the car and pulling her into a little room in the warehouse.

"Mattia let me GO" she screams but I refuse.

I open the door to a room and I take her in I turn on the light and push her against the wall so she looks at me.

"Princesa just listen please" I say in a calm voice.

"I did this so we can be happy" I say looking in her eyes

"I was miserable, I had to do everything alone, you promised you wouldn't leave me alone and that's the first thing you did" she says almost crying

"It was for your safety" I say

"So being Jennas boyfriend was for my safety" she says in a sarcastic tone

"She had you threatened ok i had to" I say as I let her go slowly

"Why did you have to" she asks

"If I didnt take her as my girlfriend she would have killed you and I can't live with out you" I say looking down. "And I couldn't tell anyone I had to lie to everyone"

"Y/n i never stopped loving you." I say getting closer to her

"I was alone mattia and you knew I had no one left and you still decided to leave me" she says stepping away

"You left me at the worst time" she says not looking at me

"But it's all over now I'm here and I'll be with you no matter what" I say grabbing her hands

She looks down at our hands then looks up at me.

"I'm sorry mattia you lost me the day you decided to leave me" she says walking out of the room.

She walks out and I stay there. I fucked up. I lost the one person I loved most.

I walk out the room and go back to the trade.

I finally see alejandro and kairi and they just stand there with a disappointed face.

"You guys too" I say

"Mattia you lied to us how could we just forgive you, you've been lying to us ever since jenna" kairi says

"Why don't you just go with Mariano you seem to trust him" alejandro snaps as he gets in the car.

They all drive away and I stay with mar.

"Not what you were expecting?" He says

"No not at all" I mumble.

"Can you take me home please" i say to him.

"Yea sure let's go get your stuff first"he says as I nod.

We get to Marianos house and I start to pack up my things so I can leave. Mar waited for me outside.
I walk down the the car and I put my suit case in the back.

We arrive at the house I decide not to knock and I just walk in and I can hear their voices in the kitchen.

It seems like they didn't hear me come in. They were having a conversation and I clear my throat. They all get startled and point their guns at me.

"It's just me relax" I say as ale and kairi put their guns down but y/n keeps it pointed at me.

"Y/n put it down" I say looking into her eyes.

As I look in her eyes I see there is light like before. I did that to her.

"Y/n put the gun down" kairi says behind her

"Leave I don't want you here" she says not breaking her stance

"Im not going anywhere so shoot me if you must" I say looking straight into her eyes.