Part 2 - Cato

Hi, so I hope you guys like chapter one. I'm not sure what to write in the beginning yet, though I have crazy ideas for the end! Please vote, read, and follow on. It would bring tons of joy. I promise for Clato moments towards the end and the middle, so stay tuned! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                                                            Cato

  Everyone lined up to get there blood sampled, I don't even wince. I am too nervous, I'm going to volunteer as a tribute. I don't know who the girl is going to be, but I can't let her bring me down. I walk towards the 16 year old group and stood there waiting for the reaping to start. War, terrible war.  The reaping has begun.  

       Atlantia Grace welcomed everyone to the reaping. I'm not paying attention, I sort of just space out until Atlantia says, "Now, as usual ladies first!". I pray that it wont be my little sister Lavender, she was only 12. She wouldn't survive. Atlantia walks towards the girl's glass bowl and twirls all the slips around. Out of the corner of my eye I can see Lavender crying, this was the moment. Atlantia finally takes out a slip, walked back to the microphone and says, "The female tribute for the 74th Hunger Games, representing district 2, is Selena Sylverdoe!". 

 I look around and see a girl with blond hair coming out of the 14 year old group until I hear a scream, "WAIT! NO! I volunteer! I, Clove Kentwell volunteer as tribute for the 74th Hunger Games!". I spot a tiny girl, probably about 2 heads shorter than me, running towards the stage, pushing Selena out of the way. She walks up the stairs bravely, though I could see fear in her eyes.