Part 4 - Cato

11 views! Never expected that many! Thanks, here's chapter 4....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Clove and I glance at each other before the Peacekeepers escort us to separate rooms. My mother and father come in first. "Oh my sweet little Cato! You're going to kick some booty out there okay?!?!", my mother exclaims while squeezing my cheeks. "Now, remember Cato, the arena is no place to have mercy Cato. Everyone you kill better be for your ol' pops!", my Dad cheers happily. I give them a smile with the most bravery I can mutter up. The Peacekeepers rush them away when Lavender comes in. She runs into my arms and gives me a tight hug. "Don't die Cato. You have to come back.", she cries as I pat her hair.                                                                     "I will Lavender, I promise."                                                                                                                                            I squat down to her eye level and look into her faint purple eyes, that's why my parents named her Lavender, because of her pretty purple eyes. "Lavender, you got to promise me this. If I die, and perhaps someone else wins or it's that other girl Clove. Don't fight back, okay? Stay strong. Take care of Mum and Dad, okay Lavy?", I whisper softly. She chokes back a sob and nods, the Peacekeepers take her out. She looks back at me and I wink, "But don't worry, I'll come back, soon enough."

 No one else visits. The Peacekeepers take me out, onto the train. As soon as I walk in, my body is absorbed into luxury. Velvet fills the room, even on the walls. I can see Clove in awe too, I see it in her eyes. Our mentors walk in. Enobaria, victor of the 62nd Hunger Games, Brutus - victor of the 46th Hunger Games, and a girl names Kelly - victor of the 69th Hunger Games. Kelly sits down on the couch and gets straight down to business. "What are your guy's strengths?", asks Kelly. 

Clove speaks first, "Throwing knives." is all she has to say. Enobaria and Kelly share a nod of approval. "I can throw spears, and I'm good at chopping people up.", I say. I can't let Clove steal all the spot-light. Brutus smiles, "Nice.". Atlantia walks in with the most ridiculous hair ever. Her hair is wrapped up like a bun, but then piles up with multiple buns at least 20 centimetres tall. Did I mention that her hair was blue? Kelly tries not to laugh but fails, and bursts into laughter, "HAHAHAHAHA! Atlantia - ahhhh - hahaha- I - uh- love your hair - hahahahaha!". Atlantia smirks, "Why thank you Kelly." 

 Enobaria manages a smile, and Brutus just chuckles to himself. Clove even laughs a little. Kelly finally calms down and looks at us seriously in the eye, "When your at the Cornucopia, just rising up from your tube. Look at your surroundings. Don't look dazed, that will make you look weak and confused. Focus on the thing you want. For you Clove it should be a knife jacket and for you Cato -" , she looks at me, "You might want a couple of spears and swords. Team up with the other careers, from district 1 and 4. 1 will get you better weapons and 4 will get you good food. Don't get too attached, you'll have to kill them soon anyway."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dun, dun, duuuuun! What did you think? Like this chapter? Little bit longer for you guys! Thanks for reading! Tune in soon. 

                                                   Peace Out :)