Part 6 - Cato

41 views! So excited! Never thought that so many people would read my story! This is part 6.... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Atlantia rush us to hurry up, "For heaven's sake! You two are the slowest tributes I've ever met! Hurry up! District 3 is probably already here!". Kelly walks up to me and Clove, "Are you sure you guys have everything?", she asks. We both nod. Atlantia helps Clove re-do her hair while I stare out the window. Hundreds, perhaps thousands of people are at the train station holding signs that say, Cato! Good luck!, or We Love You!. Finally Clove's ready, and we head out of the train. Atlantia gets an Avox to carry our bags though Clove insists on carrying a small blue backpack that her mother gave her by herself. 

 We step out of the train and you can hear loud cheers, all wishing us good luck. I can see that Clove seems a little overwhelmed, people are running over to her shaking her hand,   congratulating her, and commenting on her hair, and blah blah blah. People do the same to me too, though Kelly, Enobaria, and Brutus stand around us in a triangular formation. As if they were our body guards. We arrive at our little hotel or whatever, since District 2 is the second closest to the capitol, we have to wait for the other tributes. Enobaria shows us re-runs of the other district's reapings. When it gets to District 4, Kelly points out that we must form an alliance with them along with the other tributes from District 1. 

 "Oh, we really hope one of you win! Can you imagine District 2 winning 2 times in a row?!?! That would be unbelievable.", exclaims Kelly. 

I can see Clove go a little pale, which Kelly and Enobaria notice. They glance at each other with concerned looks. Enobaria turns to Brutus, "Brutus, can you just uh, talk to Cato about his strengths and tell him how to survive, or uh....", Enobaria thinks for a second, "There's a training room up on level 14, you could go there and see him chop dummies heads off!". Clove and I share confused looks. I can tell that Kelly really wants to step in, and she does, "Brutus, just take Cato up to the training room, while Enobaria and I have a little chat with Clove here." Brutus just crosses his arms, nods and then mutters, "Women." He escorts me to the elevator. 

                                                            Author's Note                                                                                                              

A little bit of a cliff-hanger, I know, I know. Next chapter will be Clove, then hopefully I can do the girl from District 4! 

@Crayzyo8, what should be the girl from District 4's name be? 

   Hope you liked Part 6!

                                                        Peace Out :)