Part 5 - Finch (Foxface)/Clove

Hi, so I know I did a lot of Clove and Cato for the past chapters, so I decided to do a little FoxFace. I didn't make her "Finch", it was from the net, so I just went with it. Hope you enjoy...... Part 5! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Okay to be honest, I never wanted to go to the Hunger Games. They just called my name, and none of the other morons volunteered for me so I just went up to the stage. Then this guy named Elian got reaped too. He's like 16. I'm 17, hopefully I wont have to kill him. Hopefully I wont have to kill anyone. 

 The train was beautiful, I had heard stories of how stunning it was. Elian and I met our mentors or I should say, mentor. Porter Millicent Tripp. She was old, and had a spinal injury that caused her to wear a neck brace for the rest of her life. Otherwise, she was the only mentor we had, well that volunteered to be a mentor. I was going to change that. 

Okay, so I ran out of ideas for FoxFace, I'll have to think of her back story later. So here's Clove: Ps. I have trouble writing in present tense, so the story might be a little mixed up, but thanks for understanding.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                                                                     Clove 

 Kelly and I really bonded. Kelly just understood me, but she isn't bloodlust or savage like Enobaria and Brutus. She's kind. She's only 21 but her eyes tell a greater story, perhaps back to the Ancientsies, back when there was what they called Europe, North America, and stuff. Now we just call "Europe", the Northern Ancientsies, and so on.

  I was cleaning my knife that I always carried in my boot, when Cato came in. He leaned on the wall, "So throwing knives eh?", he asks. I nod. "Been throwing knives since I was 7.", I say proudly. Cato nods, but doesn't leave. I feel a twinge of irritation. "What do you want?", I ask.                "Nothing. Nothing at all.", he says. He's about to leave when he turns around and says, "Oh, Kelly wanted me to tell you that we're arriving at the Capitol and that you might want to-". I run past him into the dining room before he can finish, and look out the window. Hundreds of people dressed in crazy outfits, or as the people back in the Ancientsies would say, Everyone was dressed like a woman named Lady GaGa. They were all chanting, "Clove! Clove! Cato! Clove!". I feel a smile crawling up my face and my hand starts waving. Cato come around behind me and says, "You should smile more.". I turn around, scowl and go back to my room to get my knife. We were about to arrive at the Capitol. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what do you think? Like it? Please vote! Bursting with ideas for the next chapter! 

                                        Peace Out :)