0.1

"Oh my gosh! Tonight is gonna be so fun! Is Luke gonna be there? You totes gotta make sure he goes." Britney squealed.
"I'll see what I can do, but I can't make any promises. Luke doesn't like to hang around people that I hang around." I laughed.
"You're right, Odette. Maybe a sleepover after?"
"Yes! Then he'll have no way of getting around seeing us." Courtney smirked.
We all three laughed as we walked into the lunch room. I locked eyes with Andy as we made our way to our table.
"Andy's coming right?" Courtney asked.
"Yeah. He said something last night about how he has something special planned for tonight." I replied as my cheeks turned pink.
"OooOoo!" Britney and Courtney said in unison.
Next thing I know I'm greeted by icy blue eyes. Andy. He gave me a quick kiss and put his lips to my ear. "Have I told you how incredibly sexy you look today?"
My eyes immediately looked down at the floor as my cheeks turned a bright shade of pink. "Mind going to the vending machines with me?" I said quickly changing the subject.
"Nah." He grinned as he took my hand and led me to the vending machines.
"Aye Andy!" a guy wearing a football jersey shouts.
Andy waves back with his free hand. "Hey Donovan!"
Andy is the star quarterback of the football team. Ever since they put him on as quarterback last year, they have failed to lose a game. You could say he's kind of a big deal so it's crazy to imagine how out of all the girls at this school he had to choose from he picked me.
I got a granola bar and an orange juice then we made our way back to the table. Once we both sat down, Britney was ranting to Andy's best friend, Kyle about god knows what.
"What are you gonna wear tonight?" Courtney asked.
"Well, I have this navy blue floral dress that I haven't worn but maybe twice that I think I'll wear, but I'm not sure." I replied.
"I wish I knew what I was wearing." She groaned.
--------------------------------------
The bell rang for the last time of the day. I gathered my things and walked out the door only to be surprised by my lovely boyfriend.
"Haii." I smiled as Andy kissed me on my forehead.
"We got to leave class a bit early and I figured I'd surprise you."
"I like surprises. You should surprise me more often."
"Well you're in luck, you've got a surprise in store for you tonight."
"I'm excited." I blushed.
After Andy dropped me off at my house I went up to my room and threw my book bag on my messy floor. I flopped onto my bed and put my earbuds in as All American Rejects was blaring. I couldn't help but feel that something bad was going to happen tonight.

{This is a very short chapter and I know it's probably boring right now, but I needed to start somewhere. I have big plans for this fanfiction. :) so stay tuned}