01

CHAPTER ONE
AUGUST 31st

     "....FALLON NARCISSA MALFOY!"
Fallon was snapped out of her thoughts at the sound of her name being called by her friends
"huh? What?" she asked after being broken from her trance looking out the window
"We're here!" her Brunette friend exclaimed while the Blonde next to her laughed at her friends excitement

The girls traveled out of the train cart and out to the Train deck. Fallon laced her arms around her blonde and brunette friends and started skipping dragging them along with her...
"Slow down! We all don't have model long legs!"
"oops sorry." Fallon said slowing down her pace and coming to a stop
"It's the Malfoy gene." Scorpius shrugged as he passed the three girls alongside his friend Albus...

The three girls strutted into the Main Hall, their heels clicking as they walked in synch.
Heads turned to gaze at the three Slytherin girls in awe as over the summer many of the students had not seen them. Fallon Malfoy, Blair Parkinson and Bobbi Goyle. Those three names were known all over the school. The slytherin girls were some of the most popular girls in their house and the school.

When they got to their seats they were greeted by the other half of their group Damon Nott, Seth Zabini and Austin Crabbe. These six had been friends since they were born since there parents had all been in Slytherin in the same year and all grew very close...

"How was your summer Malfoy?" Damon asked when Fallon had plopped down beside him
"Magical" she said with a smirk on his face which Damon gladly returned

The new first year students had been welcomed into the Great Hall and the sorting hat sorted them into one of the Four house. Fallon had been drowning out the sorting hat since her third year since it was the same thing every time just new names, but still welcomed the students sorted into Slytherin when she heard her houses name called out from the Sorting hats mouth

"So malfoy you playing quidditch again this year?" Seth Zabini asked after the sorting hat was taken away
Fallon raised her eyebrows at the boy and scoffed
"Of course! Do you know who i am"
Blair laughed at that and responded saying
"Seth cmon you know Fallon would never give up quidditch"
"I know I know, it's just i heard Potter had gotten better over the summer" Seth exclaimed
Fallon made a face of disgust at the mention of James Sirius Potter.

Fallon Malfoy didn't like James Potter and James Potter didn't like Fallon Malfoy. It was made known all throughout the school. The Malfoy and Potter rivalry remained even after the end of the War. The six old friends continued to talk until the end of the feast when the were all summoned back to there common room to get ready for their first day back at school...

BEEP...

BEEP...

BEEP...

Fallon groaned turning over and slamming her hand over her alarm clock. Another Day , Another School Year. Bobbi ripped the covers off of Fallons body which she was sulking under.

"Get your butt up missy!" Bobbi yelled before skipping into the 5th year girls dorm bathroom. When Fallon made it into the bathroom it was crowded with all the 5th year Slytherin girls getting ready for the new school day.
"Morning sunshine" Fallon's friend Josephine Grigg said when she entered the room. Many of the other girls turned to greet her which she returned with a small smile it being too early for her to have an ounce of energy. Fallon started to get ready, she curled her long platinum blonde hair and put on very natural makeup seeing as she didn't really need any. Bobbi had straightened her light brown hair making it frame her face, she also had light makeup as well. Then there was Blair who also curled her deep brown hair and put on her signature red lipstick. There uniforms looked like any other Hogwarts students uniform excerpt they added a twist to there's. The trio of Slytherin girls wore heels and always had there blouse unbuttoned a little to show a tiny bit of cleavage . Headmaster Mcgonagall would tell them to button up there blouses more or to wear the required shoes but they never would listen. Many of the other girl students that attended Hogwarts would start to copy them and slowly it became acceptable for the girls to wear heels with there Uniform. The trio left the bathroom and traveled down to the Slytherin common room.

The Slytherin common room was buzzing. Students filled every crack of each corner in the underwater room. As Fallon made her way around the common room, slipping away from her two closets friends. The girl greeted many of the Slytherin Students she didn't see the night before. After giving her Hello's she saw Damon Nott in the corner of the room talking to a 4th year Slytherin girl named, Evelyn Gray. She was very nice to Fallon but not to many other students outside of the Slytherin House. Evelyns family still believed in Blood-Purity and would only accept pure-bloods and hated all Muggle-Born. Evelyn had long raven black hair and champagne brown eyes. Gray was a very pretty girl if only she was kinder maybe her and Fallon would've been closer. She's slowly made her way over to the two, and surveyed there conversation before deciding if she should interrupt or not.

Evelyn and Damon seemed to be having a good conversation but you could tell they were heavily flirting with each other with the way she ran her hand up his arm and when he would move her jet black hair from her face. Fallon rolled her eyes, Damon has always been a flirt like his father. She rolled her eyes again  when she saw Damon look the girl up and down for the 3rd time since she had been watching them. Fallon pranced over to the two, before clearing her throat to announce her presence. Damon looked up from the conversation with Evelyn to meet Fallons eyes and straightened up when he saw her. The raven haired girl beside the boy whipped her head around and smiled at Fallon once she saw who it was.

"Oh hey fallon!" the young girl exclaimed
"Hello evelyn, how was your summer" she responded with a smile
"It was wonderful, my dad took our whole family on a trip to Paris to visit my brother Beau!"
"Oh yes, how is beau?" Fallon asked once Evelyn mentioned her brother

Beau Gray. Many people knew the name and if you didn't you would have been living under a rock. He was sorted into slytherin three years before Fallon came to the school. Beau was the quidditch team captain, and head boy. Even though he was the head boy it didn't stop him from getting in trouble, which is what caused Fallon to fall for the raven haired boy. Beau and Fallon dated for 5 months in Fallon's 4th year and in Beau's 7th. The pair split because he was graduating and Fallon would still be at hogwarts for another 3 years. They departed on good terms and still send each other's owls at times.

"Oh ya he's great! Still talks about you constantly" she said with a laugh
Fallon laughed at that she knew he loved her but they just weren't right for each other maybe in a couple years once she graduates.
The conversation between the two girls died down and Fallon asked if she could steal Damon away which Evelyns face fell at her words but was quickly replaced with a smile and nod.

"So you and Evelyn" Fallon said raising her eyebrows and smirking at Damon
A small blush rose to his cheeks as they left the common room and walked down to the Great Hall.
"Ya, she's nice and really pretty" he responded rubbing the back on his neck
Fallon bumped her elbow into the blushing boy beside her
"Damons got a crushhh" she said in a teasing voice
"shhh! be quiet bloody hell" he responded putting a hand over the girls mouth to shut her up. Which Fallon responded to by licking his hand causing him to remove his hand quickly and make a disgusted face at Fallon causing her to burst into a fit of laughter. Many students stared to look at the two Slytherins laughing in front  of the doors of the dining hall. Damon and Fallon continued to walk into the hall, the girl still laughing as they walked to there table....

"why would you lick my hand!?"