28

"Y'know Babe, Red and Gold really does look good on you"~ ✧ ~

~ ~

[fallons pov]

"James!" Albus yelled barging into James room
"Shh Al" James said sliding out of his spot next to you and pulling his brother out of his room.
"Why is Fallon here?" Asked Albus crossing his arms over his chest
"She got in a fight with her parents" James said sighing and rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

The two brothers continued to talk in hushed voices as you slept in James bed. You and James talked throughout the night and fell asleep. You talked about your dreams and aspirations. You talked about your classes and quidditch, You talked about everything. The bedroom door to James room swung open again and in walked a familiar blue haired boy.
"Hey Fallon wake up" Teddy said shaking you awake, you eyes snapped open and you looked into your cousins warm brown eyes.
"Ted? What are you doing here?" you asked sitting up rubbing your eyes
"Your dad sent me, he wants to talk to you Fal-" he started saying before you cut him off with a groan and fell back onto the soft pillow you were sleeping on "-Come on Fallon, he's sorry. Really he is" Teddy said when he saw your suspicions look, he grabbed your hand dragging you up from the Warm bed. You immediately shivered wrapping your arms around you body. "Where's James?" you asked stretching
"He'll be up here any sec-" teddy was cut off by James running into the room. "Morning Love" he said wrapping his arms around you and kissing the top of your head, Teddy mumbled out something in annoyance but you couldn't tell what he said. "I'll meet you downstairs" he said pointing at you before walking out of the room. You shivered again tucking your body into James wrapping your arms around him
"Your shivering Babe-" he started to say reaching over to his desk where his red jumper was lazily placed over the chain. He told you to put your arms up and you did, He slipped the jumper over your body making your warm.
"Thank you Jaime" you said kissing his cheek
"Come on now, you gotta talk to your dad" James said pulling your arm, dragging you out of the room.
"Noooo" you cried trying to pull away from his grasp but he wouldn't let you. He dragged you through the narrow hallway leading to his other siblings rooms, James pulled your down the stairs and into the living room where Teddy was sat with James Parents, Lily and Victorie.

"Fallon!" Lily yelled jumping up from her seat next to Teddy and pulling you into a hug. Lily was very strong for an 11 year old. You laughed before hugging the RedHead back. "Lils!" you cheered. You walked with Lily over to where the four adults sat and she pulled you down onto the cozy couch. The seven of you continued to talk about anything and everything. Harry handed you and James both warm cups of Hot Chocolate. You thanked him before you returned back to your Intense conversion with Lily about Quidditch and her trying out for the team in her next year.

"Can i have my girlfriend back please" James said wrapping an arm around your waist pulling you closer to him. You set your cup down on the Table and turned to Teddy who stood up pulling Vic with him.
"Come on Fallon we have to go meet up with Draco" He said checking his phone, Teddy turned to crab you and Victories coats. You stood from your spot on the couch next to the two Potter siblings, brushing on your leggings.
"Here let m-" you started saying pulling the Gryffindor jumper up your arms before James stopped you. "Keep it, It looks better on you anyway Love" James smirked wrapping his arms around you and pulling you into him kissing the tip of your nose. You only separated when you heard an 'awww' and saw Lily dreamily looking up at the two of you.

"I want a boyfriend" She huffed crossing her arms over her chest, this caught Harry's attention as her turned back to his daughter
"Your too young to date LilyFlower" James said ruffling his sister red hair, she huffed again and sank back down into the couch. You laughed turning to James parents, warm smilies on both of there faces.
"Thank you so much for letting me spend the night" You thanked them, Ginny pulled you into a hug and so did Harry.
"Anytime Dear" Ginny smiled at you before she grabbed the cups from the table and walked them into the Kitchen.

"Thanks Teddy" you said when he slipped your coat up your arms. You turned back to James, his famous smirk on his face.
"Y'know Babe, Red and Gold really does look good on you" you scoffed pulling you coat over the Gold and Red colored jumper
"Well i like Silver and Green more"
James latched his lips onto yours and you shared a kiss, he put his hands on your waist and pulled you closer deepening the kiss. You pulled away from the auburn boy resting your head against his "James i have to go" you exclaimed pulling away from his grip
"Nooo" he whined tightening his grip on you a frown on his face. "James your such a five year old" Victorie laughed alongside Teddy, the both watched the encounter between the Teens. James glared at his cousin before turning back to you kissing your cheek before releasing his grip.
"Bye" you, Victorie and Teddy called when you walked out the door. The three of you walked over to Teddys car getting in and driving away from the Potter home...