24

"Not gonna rush out on me again, are you?"~ ✧ ~

~ ~

[fallons pov]

You were his, finally truly his. Right now you were laying peacefully In the makeshift bed in the room, in his arms, against his warm body with your own. The result of events earlier that evening.
He slowly lifted one hand to tuck your hair behind your ear, to reveal that angel-like face that he had fallen in love with the instant he laid his eyes on you in the beginning of the year. After 5 years his heart was finally filled with warmth and love, the warmth and love he deserved in your opinion. You unconsciously nuzzled further against him, to which he responded by holding you even tighter.
My god you were so beautiful, not just on the outside but the inside as well. You were so confident, fierce and daring. Every second he got to spend with you was another moment in heaven. He moved his eyes to scan every detail of your face.
Your eyes. The eyes that held so much meaning every time he looked into them. They spoke to him, they spoke your feelings every time you couldn't say it with words. They reassured him and gave him a sense of security and home.
Your nose. That sweet nose of yours that wrinkled any time you two would argue over something stupid.

And lastly your lips. Your oh so soft and sweet-tasting lips. When he claimed them for the first time, it was as if time had stopped. He never believed in these cliché's, yet he didn't know how else to describe it. They fitted perfectly against his whenever they were moulded together. And they made such cute and addicting noises last night.
He traced every feature with a feather light touch trying not to wake you. His eyes of admiration stay lingering on your lips, wanting to taste them again and again un till he could no more. Desire taking the better of him he leaned into you and pressed his surprisingly soft lips against your own, waving his fingers through your hair to the back of your head in order to keep you in place.
As he drew back your eyes fluttered open like a princess just kissed by her prince. When your eyes fell upon the wonderful young man in front of you, your lips attached themselves back to his own.
"Morning Love" he said tightening his grip around his waist
"Good morning James" you kissed his cheek smiling up at him
"Not gonna rush out on me again, are you?" he asked in a jokingly manor
"Nope, not today" you smirked at him, he attached his lips back onto yours. He rolled on top of you gripping your hips lightly pulling your warm body closer to his, the coldness of the room becoming more noticeable.
"We should probably get back to our common rooms" you said after you broke the kiss, he nodded his head before standing pulling you with him. You groaned as you felt a sting in your back from falling asleep on the stone floor.
"Sorry Darling" he said wrapping his arm around your shoulder kissing your cheek as you both made your way out of the door and into the window covered room looking at the Black Lake. You eventually separated, James making his way to the Gryffindor Common room and You to the Slytherin Common room. You passed many students passed out around the halls from drinking too match, many of them would probably have to go to the infirmary.

"Goodmoring Girls" you called when you appeared in your dorm, Blair threw a pillow at you that you dodged skillfully. And the others girls groaned.
"Wakey Wakey, it's out last day before christmas break and we are going to make the most of it not get your asses up!" you said grabbing Josephines arm pulling her up from bed and dragging Bobbi from her bed right besides Josephines, causing them to both fall to the floor.
"Why are you so happy?" Hannah asked standing up from her bed and stretching
"Oh nothing" you called back before skipping into the bathroom, the girls all sharing a look before following you.

• • • •

Fallon slipped into the great hall her friends trudging behind her, they needed hangover food. When the sat down at the Slytherin table food appeared in front of them. All hangover food material, which was good news to the girls. They all immediately started to down the food in front of them, trying to clear there headaches.

"So why are you so Cheerful, you must have a horrible headache?" Blair said a hazy look on her face
"Oh it's nothing" you said smiling into your juice of pumpkin juice, Bobbi raised her eyebrow in question towards her Blonde friend
"Where did you sneak off to with Potter last night anyways?" Josie asked taking a bit into her pancakes, Blair choked on her Juice, Bobbi spit her drink out and The rest of the girls looked baffled.
"What?" Blair asked clearing her throat, a blush rising to your cheeks as you stared down at your Juice
"We might ha-" you started to say before Luke walked over to your table and sat next to Blair slinging an arm around his Girlfriend
"Hello Darling" he said kissing her cheek and smiling at the rest of the girls
"Hi Babe" Blair smiled at him before turning her attention back to her friend next to her
"So what happen?" she asked again, Luke started to put food on his plate and poor a glass of pumpkin juice taking a sip. "What are we talking about?" he asked setting his drink down
"We're talking about how Fallon and James snuck off last night" Hannah said smirking, He raised his eyebrow in surprise before looking at Fallon
"Oh really?" he questioned,
"Well, we just walked around-" you said diving back into your food
"But you didn't come back to the dorm until this morning-" Josie started
"- and you were extra happy, even though you have a hangover" Bobbi finished
"So what happen?" Hannah asked smiling at you
"Oh look there's James now-" Luke said looking at the front of the Hall "Oi James come here!" He called, the boys gaze landing where your group was sat. He started to walk over to your table sitting down beside Luke
"What's up Bell?" he asked grabbing a piece of bacon off his friends plate
"What did you and Fallon do last night?" Luke questioned, you started to blush and put your head on the table as if to hide from everyone's gaze
"Uh well, we just walked around-" he started looking over to where you were "I gotta go" you said standing up from the table and walking away, leaving everyone confused
"Ya me too, Bye" James said looking at you, before looking back at the group and mumbling those words. He stood from the table and picked up his pace to catch you before you completely were out of sight...