3

My fists rubbed into my eyes while my brain tired to make sense of this. 

I blinked, again and again, seeing if it made a world of a difference. 

Nope. Mondo was still sitting, hands on his head. 

Carefully, I pressed my feet on the floor, trying to make my way to the kitchen. 

"Taka, I know you're there." 

My heart seemed to drop to my stomach. "Oh, uh..Hi, Mondo." 

The six foot biker stepped off the chair, and in no time at all, was staring me right in the face.

His hand went to the back of his head, as we both stood. 

"Do you want--"

"What are you--"

Mondo started to chuckle, which instantly made me join in. His laugh was...calming.

I smiled, and bowed. "You first." 

"Well..do you want to sit with me?" He was looking at the floor now, and I think he was blushing. 

Sit with him? "Uh..S-sure." 

The room swallowed us with silence, while my head glanced down at the floor. 

"What were you going to say?" I looked up, to see Mondo staring at me. 

"Oh," my face grew hot, "just wanted to know why you were up." 

Shaking his head in response, Mondo replied, "I can't sleep. Something is keeping me awake." 

My expression changed, while the man I thought was scary laughed. 

"Whats got you awake Taka?" 

Everything went quiet again. "Hm..Uh, someone...I can't get them out of my head." 

He smirked. "Who?" 

My fingers seemed to have a mind of their own. My heart practically melted, while Mondo sat, waiting for my response.

"You."

heheheheheh cliffhanger >:)