4

I didn't want Mondo to see me. I wanted to be invisible. 

My face hidden, at least under my hands, and just when I think he's left, he's staring at me. 

Hearing an odd chuckle, I looked at Mondo, and right when I looked at his face, he smiled. 

"I have had you on my mind too, Taka." His eyes were gazing around. 

The room was engulfed in silence once again. I grabbed the collar of my shirt, fiddling with the end. "You..what?" 

Air sucking into Mondo's lungs, my eyes twitched, almost like an electric shock. 

Why me? I thought he despised me. 

The sauna. Mondo was...yelling at me. But now...

"Taka?"

My arms tensed. His voice was quiet. 

Blackness took over. 

And color is back. 

Pain seemed to shoot through my arm, derailing my thoughts. 

I cleared my throat, and doing so, a person gasped.

My eyes widened. "Mondo?" 

"Ah! Taka! I'm sorry-you kinda fainted so-" 

Mondo, helped me. After everything. 

The room stood still. Rubbing my face, I stood. Clouds of grey took over my sight, making my surrounding impossible to see. 

A sigh. "Taka, you need to rest."

"To hell with that!" came out of my mouth, closing my eyes, I let my legs carry me out the door, into the hallway.

Cool air surrounded my body. The main clock in the dining hall ticked away. My feet made the floor creak ever so slightly, which sprung my eyes open. 

"Ishimaru! What in the gosh darn heck are you doing out so late?" 

Everything in my body seemed to stop. My eyes couldn't close, my mouth couldn't open. I carefully turned, and standing at 2 feet, the terrifying headmaster Monokuma.  

"WAAAAAHHHHH!" I bowed quickly. "I'm sorry sir. Please forgive me." 

Footsteps moved up towards me through the hall. "Taka! What happened?" 

Oh no oh no no no no. Not like this. "NOT LIKE THIS!" I let out a scream, and burst through Mondo to my dorm.