5

Cold water sprung onto my back, shaking my arms. 

This is all I need. 

Stepping inside and closing the curtain, i felt enclosed. Safe almost. 

As if trying to taunt me, flashes of yesterday night grew in. Mondo, caring for me? I couldn't shake it. 

Nobody could ever care for me. No one loves me. I'm just floating on Earth with no propose. 

I slid against the cold shower tile to the bottom, gripping my hair.

I didn't feel safe anymore. 

The door to the boys bathroom suddenly creaked open, and I got a whiff of fresh air. 

Shit. Someone is going to hear me. 

"Taka?" 

The voice. It was rasped and soft at the same time. I knew that voice, I could put it to a face any day. 

"Mondo? Why are you-" my weakened voice seemed off putting, because I heard Mondo back up in his large boots. 

The world seemed paused. 

"Taka, I was dared, so please don't freak out.." 

My head perked up. "Dared to what?" 

Before he said anything else, Mondo moved in closer to the shower, and just like that, I was staring him in the face. 

"What in the," my head spun, "Mondo GET OUT!" 

"I'm sorry.." he turned and left like he was never here. 

Why why why why WHY. 

Hands shaking, eyes twitching, I thought about just loosing it right here, in the corner of my cold dorm room. 

Thoughts about Mondo; the sauna, the shower, everything. Eating me alive. 

Maybe answers are what I need.