Chapter 2: A Bottle of Vodka

Warning: There is excessive drinking in this chapter.

Merlin's POV

It was such a nice day outside and I saw Gowther walk outside a minute ago, so I went outside, and what I saw next shook me to my core...

Gowther's POV

I went outside taking 3 bottles of vodka with me and I thought, If I can't erase my memories of Nadja, I can drink them away. So I started chugging away, and I was planning to drink the all of them. Oh no, I think Merlin saw me.

Merlin's POV

I took the remaining 2 bottles away from Gowther before he could finish them. *sorry it wouldn't let me put in the picture of the vodka, back to the story* I asked him why he was drinking the whole bottle, let alone drinking alcohol because he doesn't like it. He didn't say anything, and for the first time, I saw him crying. So I sat down with him, and hugged him. I chose not to say anything because I don't think he wants to talk right now.

Gowther's POV

After a few minutes of crying on Merlin's shoulder, she and I went back to the boar hat. I said to her, "I'm sorry for wasting your time." Merlin said, "Gowther, you didn't waste my time, you were about to do something that you shouldn't do, I don't know what's wrong, but don't do that again, okay." I replied, "Okay. I'm going to bed. My head hurts from the alcohol." "Good night Gowther." Merlin said. I told her good night and I went to bed.