Chapter 5: We Got Your Back

The Next Day

Escanor's POV

Ban just called us down for breakfast and I'm scared. What will people say about what I told Gowther yesterday. I was the last one to come downstairs, and instead of Ban handing me the plate, he "accidentally" spilled the food on my shirt and said, "Oops." 

Ban's POV

I served everyone their breakfast, and then the last one to come down was Escanor. I was still pretty pissed about what he said to Gowther yesterday so I spilled some of his breakfast on him and said, "Oops." I think he got the message.

Escanor's POV

I went to go sit by Merlin and Gowther like I do everyday, but then Merlin glared at me until I finally went to go sit at the captain and the princess' table. I ruined my chance with her all because of what I said to Gowther.

Merlin's POV 

I can't believe Escanor had the balls to sit with me and Gowther after what he said yesterday. So I just glared at him until he went away. He knows what he did.

Elizabeth's POV

I noticed Sir Escanor went to sit with us instead of Sir Gowther and Lady Merlin. I wonder if it had anything to do with what he said to Gowther. I asked him why he was sitting over here instead of with lust and gluttony, and he said that he messed up, and he was just jealous that Merlin was chatting with Gowther. I told him, "You should tell him you're sorry, and give him some time to forgive you because, forgiveness takes time."

Escanor's POV 

Right after Elizabeth told me to say sorry to Gowther, Meliodas just started groping her breasts. I told captain, "You need to drink a lil bit of Respect Women Juice and stop doing that, you're such a pervert, and all women are queens." He replied, "If she breathes, she's a thot!"