Chapter 10: Truth or Dare

Gowther's POV 

Diane asked me if I wanted to come Merlin's room at 8 pm today, and I told her that I would. That's a strange request though.

King's POV

Merlin told me to come to her room at 8 pm today. I didn't refuse, but that's odd. She would be usually be in there watching anime at that time. One time I asked her if she wanted to have a sleepover with me, Gowther, Diane, and Ban, but she said no because she needs time to unwind, or whatever. If unwind means watching Ouran High School Host Club and My Hero Academia, then that's what she's doing. Another time, I caught her dancing to the Lucky Star theme song. She's not as cool and nonchalant as she tries to make herself. I'm on to you, Merlin.

Time skip to 8

Diane's POV

I can't believe it. They actually came! I told them that we were going to play Truth or Dare. *they're going in the order of Diane, King, Gowther, Merlin, back to the story* I went first, and I asked King, "Truth or Dare?" He picked dare. I dared him to switch clothes with one person here and he chose Gowther. King asked Merlin, "Truth or Dare?", and she picked truth. He asked her out of all the people of this room, who would she rather date. To my surprise, she said me. I mean she probably said me because she wants King and Gowther to be together, right?

Merlin's POV 

King asked me who of all the people in this room would I date, and I said Diane. I mean she's kinda hot ngl, and she's pretty nice to me so. Gowther asked Diane, "Truth or Dare?", and she picked dare. He dared her to do the splits and she did. She looks so hot right now, I mean those thighs. I asked Gowther, "Truth or Dare?", and he said truth. I asked him what his sexuality was and he said he was pan. Diane said, "I feel like everybody should say what their sexuality is." "Alright", I said, "I'm bi." "I'm bi.", King said. "I'm lesbian.", Diane said.

King's POV

"Alright then.", Diane said. She asked Merlin, "Truth or Dare?" She dared her to hold my hand and she did. I'd much rather hold Gowther's hand but whatever. So I asked Gowther, "Truth or Dare?", he said dare. I dared him to take Merlin's hand out of mine and hold my hand instead and he did it.

Gowther's POV 

King asked me to hold his hand instead of Merlin. I asked King "Truth or Dare?", and he said dare. Without thinking about it first, I dared him to kiss me.