Chapter 1

I'm legit writing this with my turtle on my leg. Anyways I hope you enjoy the story. I don't own Stranger Things, IT, or any other characters besides Y/N. This also takes place in modern times.

_

Y/N POV

Beep, Beep, Beep!

I'm woken up by the annoying sound of my alarm clock. "UGH! SHUT UP! " I forced myself out of the bed and turned it off after changing into a red hoodie, black ripped jeans, and red converse. I put my h/c up in a ponytail and headed downstairs.

(if you have short hair just leave it down)

"Good morning kid"

"Morning Hop"
I sat down at the table, still slightly tired from waking up so early. "You excited for your first day of school?" "Yep because every kids dream is to wake up at 6:00am" You retorted.

Time Skip To School

"Have a good day Y/N."
"Yep. "
Everyone was staring at me as I walked in. It's like they've never seen a new kid before.

I went to the office and got my schedule and headed to 1st period.

The teacher, Mrs. Queen I think, introduced me to the class and I just sat down in an empty seat.

Everything was going fine until.. The lights started flickering.

Shit

All of the sudden everyone disappeared into thin air.
"hello?" no response.
"IS ANYONE THERE?!" nothing

No! No! NOT AGAIN!? THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING! My breathing got heavy and I started crying. He's back... I know it! But why now?! I mean after three years? I need the party! I KNEW IT WASN'T A GOOD IDEA TO LEAVE HAWKINS!

"MIKE!"
"WILL!"
"D-DUSTIN?!"
"MAX! LUCAS!"
"ANYONE!"

But no matter how loud I was, no one was coming to help me.

I was alone.. again...

I sat in a corner, feeling hopeless and scared. It was Hawkins Lab all over again.

I brought my knees up to my face and began to sob.
"Please..- Someone-help..."

"Y/N WHAT IS WRONG!? " wait, what? I open my eyes and lift my head up to see everyone looking at me.

But I was-how? I was there. In the upside down. So how the hell am. I. Here? Maybe I was just hallucinating? Dr. Owens said it might happen. But it felt so.. Real.

I stood up and made eye contact with a boy. He had glasses and dark curly hair. I noticed a girl with red hair standing by him.

They probably think I'm crazy.

I didn't want to stay here anymore so..

I ran

Right out of the classroom, tears streaming down my cheeks.

When I got to my house without saying a word to Hopper, I went up to my room and slammed the door shut with my mind.

I cried into my pillow for what felt like ours before I feel asleep.

_

So umm...that was somthin... I feel like I could've done better and the chapter was very short but it didn't turn out too bad so yeah. My eyes started to get watery while writing this. I'm very sensitive and a Hufflepuff WHAT DO YOU EXPECT?! And on that note I'll leave.
Til next time-Syrus💖✌