What has happened to this?

I was spying... On medusa, and Eruka, and Free, DWMA has had suspicions on Medusa, and she came here, so it's well worth the watch. "I brought it. You'll remove one of the snakes inside me now, right?" Said Eruka. Medusa laughed. "Yes. Thank you, Eruka." Eruka opened the white suitcase with white arrows on it, to a large syringe and a cylinder of black blood. What is happening here? "At long last! Free. How is your Magic Eye?" "Perfect. I should be able to control an Independent Cube now." Around his eye had little green sparks. "The Old Witch is an expert in spatial magic... That Magic Eye of yours will be needed tonight. Eruka and I will lend you support with computation spells. We're counting on you." "Yeah, leave it to me." Medusa looked up and her right eye had a purple glow, that of a witches soul. "Now, then. The time has come. I've been waiting for this day!" she said. I headed back to DWMA with a breeze to attend the party.

~Time Skip~

I explained everything to stein, and headed into the party. There were fireworks, and it was so crowded. Kid was standing at the front of the entrance. "What's wrong, Kid? You don't seem excited." He looked up, "Ooh, sorry." Black star came over. "I'm starving!" He said. I looked at him with the rudest look. "W-What a slob... Kid said, looking at him. "Anyway, everyone! Thank you for coming! Tonight, let us celebrate DWMA's founding!" He invited us inside the DWMA, and looked down with the most concentrated look on his face. He seemed kind of angry, too. "Whats wrong?" I whispered. "Ooh, it's nothing," he said with a reassuring smile. Fake. Lies. I walked inside. Lord Death popped up on stage and said "Yo! Hey! Hiya! How's it goin'?! Thanks for comin'!" Everyone clapped and people yelled stuff like "Its lord death!" "Wow! Lord death came!" And so on. "Okay, well, that concludes my greeting." "It really was just a greeting." I thought to myself. Kid coughed, and said "Please allow me to speak as well! Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedules, to attend this gala in celebration of DWMA's founding. With your permission, I, Death the Kid, son of Death, Would like to say a little somethin." I sweat dropped. "Wow, He's a pro at this..." I thought to myself. "DWMA helps maintain world peace now, but--" "YAHOOOO! It's me! It'd me! The one and only BLACKSTAR!" "but this is all thanks to-" "Know this! The only one allowed to capitalize the "m" in "me" is Me!" "uhh... How shall I put this..." "Yahoo!" A little cloud of dust surrounded them as black star said "Hey what's the big deal! How dare you interrupt my great speech!" "You're the one who interrupted, you buffoon! Fool! I wanted my address to be precise and exact!" Soul stood beside a rundown blackstar. "GEEZ! Whose party does r think this is, anyways?!" "I know it's not yours at least." Lord death then said "Well this is a stand-up dinner party and there's even a band, so dance and party and stuff however you like!" "Okay!"'s came from everyone. Black star was pigging himself out. "How disgraceful.." said Tsubaki. "Raise your legs 60 degrees upward! Match them perfectly!" Said kid, and him, liz, and patty, performed a dance line. "Okay!" Said Patty. "This is so embarrassing." said Liz. I watched Maka walk on the balcony to soul. "Soul!" "Oh, Maka." "You're not going to eat this fancy food?" "Standing in line to get food is a pain, and eating while standing is awkward." "You're missing out." said Maka, eating a piece of food. "It's really good." "Then give me that plate." "You wish." "Cheapskate." "Say soul, is there anything bothering you?" Maka said, leaning on the railing. "Huh? What brought that on?" "You can talk to me about it if you'd like!" Maka said. "Nothing's bothering me, though."W-What?" "Say, am I that unreliable of a partner?" Soul started laughing. "Now you ask that?" He said jokingly. "Whatever! Like you're anyone to talk!" She said hitting him on the head repeatedly. Maka stopped and looked at all the dancing people. "All right! Wanna dance?!" "Huh? Forget it. It's annoying." "Oh, come on. You know you're good at it. you can lead. Dancing is good for matching soul wavelengths, after all!" "HOLD IT RIGHT THERE! Come dance with your dad!" "Not gonna happen." said Maka. "Talk about perfect timing." said soul. "Huh?" "All parents and children need personal contact! Dance with him!" "W-Wait!" "Soul is exactly right! Now come, Maka!" Spirit said dragging Maka. "Soul! Guard my food, will you?!" I made my way to Alexus. I didn't notice her come in, she must've been here before me. Stein Dragged medusa to the dance floor. Stein and medusa were about to kiss and I said "Awwww!" Then I saw the snake coming from her mouth. The tiny one if I must add. "Hey!" I said, as Sid rushed in the room. "Hurry! Everyone get out immediately!" Everyone ran up to him, as someone asked "are you alright?!" He'd been missing for a couple of days. "Yeah, somehow or other. I ran into an enemy surprise attack." "Anyways, you need to get out of here! It's a trap! They've been waiting for this day, the day Lord Death leaves his mirror and the DWMA students gather! I saw medusa sneaking away. "ALEXUS!" I screamed, holding my hand out running after her. ALEXUS transformed into her spear form, as medusa front flipped over the edge of the balcony. "Where's medusa!" Stein said. "Free, the barrier." Medusa said. "Close them all inside." I ran back to the others. I sensed he immortals soul now, for he had soul protect on. The place started shaking. "It's begun. Naigus, are you up for soul resonating?" "Yeah." "We need to get you guys out." Said Sid. "They're forming an independent cube!" I said. Green and blue lightning started showing around the room. "What's going on?" Soul said. "What's happening?" Said Maka. "Space is being warped. Oh no! We're being locked in!" Said stein. "Here goes! Forced burial!" Sid said, stabbing the ground. Coffins formed under us. "Coffins from out of the floor?!" Said Maka. We all fell to the bottom of the DWMA. "We're counting on you. Protect the DWMA." Said Sid. I could hear the destruction happening to the DWMA, it broke my heart. All us meisters landed on our feet, and the weapons landed freely. "I sense one, two... Eight witch souls?! And the Demon Sword, too?!" "What's happening to death city?" Said Maka. "The mizunes family are destroying it." I said. "This is an emergency situation. Please listen to what I say calmly." We all looked at stein. "Below DWMA sleeps the very first afreet, the source of madness, and now Medusa, a witch who snuck in as a school nurse, is attempting to revive it. This must be stopped at all costs." "You can't be serious... Dr. Medusa was actually a witch?!" "There's something like that sleeping under DWMA?!" Added soul. That must've been what's bothering kid. An afreet, Asura, sleeping under DWMA. "It's apparently true. My father told me about it, too. To keep the afreet sealed away, my father couldn't leave this place." "What?! Ol' death can't leave?! I thought he was just a shut in!" black star said. "In any case, we can't led sids quick thinking go to waste. I'll show you to the entrance that leads to underground. Follow me everyone." Said Stein. He led us to an entrance that just screamed illuminati. "This is the underground entrance. Our foe is powerful. If your not fully prepared for what's ahead, you may lose your life. If you want to turn back now, then do so." He lit a cigarette. "Whether or not you're prepared to do fight fear... Whether or not you'll come with me... Let your souls decide. We all got our normal attire quickly, as Maka said "We're coming!" "Okay then!"