Airplane

Disclaimer: Sorry for the long wait

Brin's pov: I wake up to the sun shining in my face and Sam shouting.
Sam- Come on girls its 7:30
I rubbed my eyes and sat up from laying next to Maria. I stretch and rubbed my eyes again.
Brin- Why do we have to be up so early?
Sam- You have to be home by 9:30 you live about 25 minutes away and it takes us a while to get ready and I want food
Maria- Ugh
I reached for my phone and picked it up. I saw I had a text from Johnny.
John- Good morning baby girl don't forget to call me when you get to the airport
Brin- Morning babe I won't forget
Brin- I'm showering first
Maria and Sam- okay
I put my phone and grabbed my stuff. I went in the bathroom and hopped in the shower. I dry my hair and got dressed into some black leggings, a sports bra, and one of Johnny's grey hoodies. I put my hair in a messy bun and put on some chapstick and mascara. I get out the bathroom and Maria got in. I text my mom.
Brin- Hey mom we are awake I will be home in about 2 and a half hours
Mom- Okay be safe
Brin- I will
I scroll through tiktok and made a couple. Maria had got out and Sam had already been on before we woke up. Maria and I pack up our things and headed downstairs. We saw Sam's mom.
Sam's mom- Good morning girls
Girls- Morning
Sam- We are about to get some food then I guess Maria will drop me off here and take Brin home
Sam's mom- Okay have a good trip Brin
Brin- Thanks second mother
We leave and got into Maria's car. We decide to go get Chick-fil-A. We arrive at Chick-fil-A around 8:30. We got their breakfast chicken bites and a frosted lemonade. We sat down and talked about some stuff. Once we were all finished, we throw our stuff away and went to Maria's car. We drove to Sam's house. I get out the car and gave Sam a hug.
Sam- Bye bestie
Brin- Bye Sammy I'll miss you
Sam- I'll miss you too have fun and be safe
Brin- I will love you
Sam- Love you too bye
I get back in the car and waited for Sam to enter her house. After she closed the door we drove to my house. We arrived at my house 25 minutes later. I get out the car along with Maria. We give each other a longer hug than I did with Sam. We pull away and held hands.
Brin- Bye Mia
Maria- Bye Brinny you have fun and stay safe
Brin- I will
Maria- And bring me something back
Brin- okay
Maria- I love you
Brin- I love you too
We let our hands go slowly. I grabbed my bag an phone and went to the door. I unlocked the door and opened it. I turn away and waved to Maria and she waved back. I went inside. I saw my sister and my mom in the dining room. I go and wrapped my arms around my sister's shoulders.
Olivia- Hey Bri
Brin- Hey Liv where's Will
Mom- In his room on his iPad
Brin- Okay
Mom- Go get your stuff and Will please
Brin- Okay
I let go of Olivia and went upstairs to my room. I grabbed my suitcase and made sure I had everything then I walk to Will's room which is right next to mine. I open his door.
Will- Brinny
He dropped his iPad and ran to me.
Brin- Will
I pick him up.
Brin- Lets go downstairs
Will- Okay
I pick up his iPad and gave it to him. I grabbed my suitcase with my other hand and went downstairs.
Mom- You girls ready?
Livi and Brin- Yeah
Mom- Okay lets go
We go out to the car and loaded the car. I got in the front. We headed to the airport. About an hour later, we finally arrived at the airport. We all get out and got our stuff out the back of the car. I gave my mom a hug and Olivia joined in.
Brin- Bye momma
Livi- Bye mother
Mom- Bye girls you girls be safe and take care of each other and your brother
Livi- We will
Brin- Will do
Mom- And don't forget you board your plane at 11:45
Brin and Olivia- Okay
We pull away and I picked my brother up. He gave me a hug.
Will- Bye sissy I'm gonna miss you
Brin- Bye Will I'm gonna miss you too you have fun okay and promise to be strong okay?
Will- Okay promise
We locked pinkies then I put him down. My mom gave us our tickets. We grabbed our bags and when in the airport. We go through all that airport stuff.
We stopped at ChickfilA and waited in the line for about 30 minutes then we went to convenient store to grab some snacks and drinks. We went to our gate and ate our food. I wasn't really hungry because we had just ate so I saved some and put it in the bag I had. I called Johnny and told him we was at the airport. We talked until our gate was called and we got on the plane.
We go to our seats and sat down. About 15 minutes later, i saw someone's feet facing our seat. I look up from my phone and saw Cynthia.
Brin- Omg hi Cynt
I get up and gave her a hug. She hugged back then we pulled away.
Cynthia- Hey Brinny are heading to LA?
Brin- Yeah
Cynthia- Yay are you going to stay with Josh
Brin- Yup
Cynthia- Good because cause I'm heading there too
I let her sit down. I sat by the window, Cynthia, sat in the middle, and Olivia sat on the outside. Cynthia and I took a picture and posted it.

@brinley

@brinley.richardzz: Me and bae 😍
Tagged: @cynthiaparkerrr

cynthiaparkerrr: Baby ❤️
nessabarrett: My babes I can't wait brinley.richardzz: @nessabarretts Neither can I💕
cynthiaparkerrr: @nessabarretts Only 5 hours left
Johnnyorlando: I thought I was your bae 😔🥺
Johnnyorlando: How dare you replace me? @cynthiaparkerrr
Brinley.richardzz: You are Love 💛
Cynthiaparkerrr: @johnnyorlando Sorry John

richardzz: You are Love 💛Cynthiaparkerrr: @johnnyorlando Sorry John

Cynthiaparkerrr: Now it's the start
Brinley.richardzz: Yess ma'am
Nessabarrett: Hell yeah
Qgriggs: My favorite girls

We talked about random things then the plane took off. Cynthia and I started watching Netflix. We watch the show for about 2 and a half hours until I put my head on Cynthia's shoulder and started to drift off to sleep.

Sorry if I spelled anything, wrong I was kind of in a rush to finish this because to be honest I have been putting his to the side. So sorry for the wait and I hope you enjoyed it.