Driving Tuesday

AN: Hey guys. Sorry I haven't been updating lately I started school and again and if I'm being honest I kind of forgot about this story for a few days. Sorry if their are any grammer or spelling errors also sorry if none of it made sense. (If you are my friend and you find this.. no you didn't)
I'll try to post twice every week. Anyhoo enjoy!!!

Brin's pov: I've gotten more closer with Blake and the boys. With me being the youngest in the house, you'd be shocked if I said I didn't do all the work but I do do all the work. The boys can't cook or else they would burn the whole house down. I cook and do laundry. Since I would be in LA a lot of times I decided the day we got back to start doing drivers ed in LA.  I have my permit I just need to get my license. I've been doing good so far and I'm going to take my drivers test the day after the 4th of July. I know what your thinking, 'Isn't it a bit early to get a license' yes but I had my permit for a while so yeah.

Today Kenzie and Maddie are coming to get me and Maddie is going to help me and Kenzie drive. I'm going to be filming a video which is gonna be a lot of fun. We are all sitting in my room because we watched a movie last night and everyone slept in my room. It's 11 and Maddie and Kenzie should be here at 12:15. I was sitting on Addison's lap and she had her arms around me while I had my head on her shoulder. Bryce has his head on my lap and I was playing in his hair. Blake and Noah were making TikToks with each other. Noah is the new member of Sway LA but the media doesn't know yet. Josh was laying with Nessa and Tayler had went to see Nate and Kelianne. I made a Snapchat of the way Addi, Bryce, and I were laying and put it on my story.

Brin- Okay I'm sorry to mess up our comfy seating arrangement but I have to go get ready
Josh- Where are you going?
Brin- Why?
Josh- Because I'm in charge of you for the summer
Brin- Gosh I'm going out with Kenzie and Maddie
Addison- Ooo I wanna go
Bryce- Ooo I wanna go (mocking Addison)
She gave him a death stare and he got quiet. I laughed at him.
Brin- I'll ask the girls
Addison and Bryce- Okay
I rolled my eyes at Bryce playfully. I FaceTime Kenzie. She answered and I saw her and Ryan cuddled up on his bed.
Kenzie- Hey Brin
Brin- Hey Kenz hi Ryan
Ryan- Hi Brinny
Kenzie- So what you need?
Brin- Addison asked if she can come with us
Bryce- Me too
Brin- Bryce shut up!
Kenzie laughed at us.
Kenzie- Yes she can come
Kenzie- And Bryce
Bryce- Yayy
We all started laughing.
Brin- Okay we are about to get ready I'll see you in a bit
Kenzie- Okay bye love you
Brin- Bye love you too
I hang up the phone.
Brin- Okay now Bryce sit up and go get ready
Bryce- But I'm comfortable
Brin- So am I but I still have to get up
Bryce- Fine
He sat up and I got off Addison's lap.
Brin- Now get ready they will be here in 40 minutes
Brin- Now everyone out
Everyone grabbed their stuff and left except Blake. Once Nessa closed my door, Blake walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my neck. I wrapped my arms around his waist and looked him in the eye.
Blake- So your leaving without me?
Brin- Yeah I'm sorry
Blake- Can we change it where I can go?
Brin- You would have to ask Kenzie
Blake- Kenzie loves me she would let me go
Brin- Okay then you might wanna go get ready
Blake- Can I get ready with you?
Brin- As long as my brother doesn't know then I could care less
Blake- KK
He kissed my forehead then left my room. I go to my closet and picked out my outfit for the day.

The outfit: