Birthday Party Suprises

Brin's pov: It is currently 1 in the afternoon and we all just woke up. I woke up to a bunch of birthday texts and messages. I also had a lot of notifications on Instagram and Twitter. Lucia and the 2 other girls made a hashtag for me named #brinsspecial16. Many fans made me birthday posts and edits. I almost started tearing up because of all the sweet posts and messages. I responded to as many posts as I could and all the messages I got. 

The ones that hit different to me was Maria, Olivia, John, and Blake. Maria has always done these three paragraphs for Sam and I's birthdays. She has always had the most heartfelt messages. Olivia and I, ever since we were 4 and 5, would write heartfelt messages to each other. The older we got the more detailed they got. 

Blake's message was the sweetest. He sent me a paragraph and a cute video. He also sent me flowers this morning. He didn't stay meaning I didn't get to see him but it's fine. Johnny kind of woke up before everyone and still sent me a long 5 paragraph text like he did when we were dating. I didn't think he would still do it especially after what happen but clearly, that doesn't bug him and it definitely did not bug me. 

The party starts at 7 but we can enter the building at 6:30. I already have a decorator who is decorating the venue and she started at 12:30 because there is a lot of decorating to do and she needed all the time she could get. Everyone who is at the Damelios is going to make sure everything is done at 5 then are coming back here to get dressed. We are all supposed to be taking loads of cars to get there. Kio, Vinnie, and Sofie walked into the room and sat on the bed. 

Kio- we are about to order take out y'all want something?
Brin- Chick-fil-a nuggets and fries with a strawberry milkshake
John- a chicken sandwich with fries and a lemonade
Jules- nuggets and fries with a sweet tea
Kio- Okay it should be here in about 25 minutes
Vinnie- I'm bored can we do something?
Brin- Like?
Sofie- We can go live 
Kio- And do a mukbang
Brin- I'm down
Jules- Same
Brin- We can do it on my account
All- Okay

I went and took a shower so later all I have to do is get dressed and do hair and make-up. I get out and got dressed in one of Blake's hoodie and a pair of black sweatpants. I walk downstairs and saw everyone sitting around the food. I decide to join them.
The seating arrangement:
Jules John Brin Vinnie Kio Sophie
Brin- You guys ready?
All- Yup
Kio- Let's get it started

I set my phone up and started the live stream. 
About 4k people joined in the first 2 minutes.
Brin- Good afternoon friends we will be doing a mukbang with answering some questions you guys comment on in the comment section. If you haven't already, go watch all of our videos.
Brin- On my channel, we did a q&a where we answered your questions and basically did a group conversation and it was pretty cool
Jules- On my channel, we made fourth of July cookies and milkshakes
Kio started handing everyone their food. 
Sophie- On my channel, we did the yoga challenge
John- On my channel, we did try not to laugh challenge
Kio- On my channel, we did the eat it or wear it challenge
Vinnie- And on my account, we read some fanfictions of your guys choices
We continue eating and answering questions that were sent in. We played a few rounds of among us with fans who got the code first. They were only able to play 3 rounds with us but then they had to leave so other people can have an opportunity. We ended up playing for about 3 hours. We were gonna keep going but realized that it was 5 and we had to start getting ready. 
Brin- Okay guys we are done playing among us friends say bye to the live
All- Byee
Jules went to Addison's room to get ready along with Sophie and John went with Kio and Vinnie to get ready. 
Brin- Okay so you guys will be getting ready with me for my party
I get up and walked to my room. I go to my closet and got my outfit out. I lay in on my bed and showed the live. 
Brin- So this is my outfit
Brin- The rest of my friends will be wearing purple and white because that is my party theme.