Early Weekend Fun

(Author's note: Sorry I have not updated in over a month. We recently just got sent back to all virtual and it's been thanksgiving and I have just been busy. I know I said last I will post twice a week but I mean it this time. I will be posting on Saturdays and Wednesdays. Anyway, I hope you enjoy reading this. Just know this might be quite a long chapter)

Thursday, July 1

Brin's pov: It is currently Thursday, July 1st at 6 in the morning. We have to be at the airport at 8 to pick up the girls. I try to sit but I got pulled back by a pair of strong arms wrapped around my waist.
Blake- Stop
Brin- Blake we have to get up the girls fly in 2 hours
Blake- Exactly why do we have to get up now?
Brin- One you have to get dressed and clean out the extra rooms and the airport is about an hour away so get up
Blake- I'm good
Brin- Blakeeeee
I turned around planted a kiss on his lips. I pull away but he pulled me in again and kissed me again. I pull my face back and he let out a quiet groan.
Blake- Come back I wasn't done
Brin- One Bryce and Addison could wake up at any moment so we can't continue and two if you get up then I'll give you more kisses
Blake- Really?
Brin- Yes now let's get up
Blake- Okay fine
I give him one more kiss then pulled away. I wake up Addison and we all started getting ready. I go and jumped in the shower. When I get out, I fixed my hair and got dressed into this:

 When I get out, I fixed my hair and got dressed into this:

I put on some mascara and chapstick. I put my hair in a messy bun. I put on the bracelet that has Katie's name on it. I walk out of the bathroom and saw Blake and Addison sitting on my bed.
Brin- Okay Addison can you go make sure Lucia's room is ready and then meet downstairs by the door?
Addison- On it
She walked out of the room.
Brin- Baby can you go see if Katie's room is ready and also go wait by the door?
Blake- Sure
He kissed my forehead then left the room. I went to the room next to mine which is where Abby's will stay. I made everything was in place. I have merch coming out and it's limited edition so I gave each of the girls one. I also gave Abby a box of my merch since I know she only has one thing off my line. I left the room and went back to my room. I saw Blake sitting on my bed.
Brin- I told you to wait by the door
Blake- Not until I get my kisses as you said
Brin- You big baby
I go to him and put my lips onto his. I put my arms around his neck and he put his hands on my waist. I made my way down to Blake's neck. He let out a soft moan. I left a couple of hickeys then went back to his lips. There was a knock on the door. We quickly pulled away and looked at the door.
Addison- Omg I knew it
Brin- It's not what you think
Addison- It's exactly what it looks like y'all have been sneaking around and y'all didn't think to tell me
Brin- Please don't tell my brother or Bryce because they will kill me and Blake at the same time
Addison- Secrets save me but who else knows?
Brin- Well you, Lucia, and the girl who owns a fan page for me named Katie
Addison- Aww I love Lucia
Brin- I know anyways let's get going they land in about 40 minutes
They both nodded. Blake and Addison walk out of my room. I grabbed my phone off my dresser and checked the time and it was 3:50. I walked down the stairs and we went to the car. I take Bryce's car because we needed some space. I made Blake get in the back and Addison sat in the front with me.
Brin- Aux?
Addison- Of course
She connected her phone to the car and started playing her playlist.
Addison's pov:
Brin gave me the aux cord and I connected my phone and the first song that came on was How To Be a Heart Breaker by MARINA.