Cheater

(I'm sorry I took so long I've been busy with other stories. Also before I start there will be spelling errors and stuff that doesn't make sense because I just start writing and I don't edit so yeah. I hope you enjoy)

Brin's pov: I wake up to Melissa's voice.
Melissa- Lets get unpacked kids we are at the hotel
I get up and stretched. I realized that I was still in Blake's arms. We both sat up and got up. I checked the time and it was. We grabbed our bags and left the trailer. We went inside the hotel. Melissa checked in the hotels and went up to our floor.
Melissa- Okay so in the first room is Addison, Bryce, Brin, and Blake. Room 2 is Annie, Hayden, Jayden, and Carson. Room 3 is Kenzie, Maddie, Ryan, and Eddie
She gave me our key, Maddie their key, and Annie their key. We went to our rooms. Addison and Bryce took the left bed and Blake and I took the right. Blake and I decided to put pillows between us when we sleep. We laid on our bed and just got on our phones. I get a message from a group chat. It was a group chat with Annie, Jayden, Kenzie and Addison.
The names are what Brin has them on her phone.
😇Addi Boo💜: Hey girlies
Annikan💖: Heyyy
Jaybae🌷: Hello
Kenz😇🤍: Hey girls
Me: Hewo
Kenz: Okay so do you guys want to walk everywhere or see if we can rent a car
Annikan: Car
Jaybae: Yeah car
Addi Boo: Car
Me: Yeah car
Kenz: Car it is I'll tell her to order one today but we aren't doing any activities til tomorrow
Addi boo: okay
Annikan: Kk
Jaybae: K
Me: Okay well I'm about to go to sleep
Kenz: Okay night everyone and set an alarm for 11
Jaybae: Okay night
Addi boo: Night girls
Annikan: Night
I leave messages and set an alarm for 11 which means I get 8 hours of sleep. I then fell asleep.
The next day.

Brin's pov: I wake up to both Addison and I's alarms going off. I groan and turned the alarm off. I sit up and rubbed my eyes. I grabbed my phone and checked my notifications. Once again there is no notifications from Johnny yet. Ever since I left, he hasn't talked to me except for that one time. Blake and Bryce somehow did not wake up to either of the alarms.
Addison- Morning Brin
Brin- Morning Addi
We get a notification from the gc.
Kenz: Is everyone up?
Addi boo: Yup
Me: Yes ma'am
Annikan- Yeah
Jaybae: Yes sirrr
Kenz- Okay so we will meet in the lobby in 2 and a half hours
All- Okay
I put my phone down.
Brin- Blake!
Addison- Bryce!
They still didn't wake up.
Addison- How should we wake them up?
Brin- Water
Addison- Yess
We went to the kitchen area and filled a cup with water. We went back to the beds and got on top of them. We mouthed to each other 1 2 3 then poured the water on them. They both shot up. Addison and I started laughing. They both tackled each of us then we all started laughing.
Brin- No now I'm wet
Blake- (whispering) I bet
Brin- What?
Blake- Oh nothing
He got from on top of me.
Bryce- So why are we up so early?
Addison- It's 11 am
Bryce- Exactly
Brin- You slept for 8 hours your good
Bryce- Says you
Brin- I know it came out my mouth
Blake- Ooo she told you!
I look at him and he looked down. I giggled at his actions.
Addison- I call bathroom first
Brin- Damn it
Addison- Haha
She got up and got in the shower. I laid down and got on my phone. I scrolled through Instagram and TikTok. I saw a TikTok Blake did with the boys before I left. They all had their shirts off but Blake stood out to me. No Brinley stop it. You have a boyfriend but Blake is hot I'm not gonna lie. After 20 minutes, Addison got out the bathroom and sat down at the table in the room to I guess DJ her hair and makeup. I grabbed my stuff and went in the bathroom. I shower then dried off. I got dressed and did my hair and makeup.
My outfit and hair: