Chapter 1.

Marinette was done. She was over the loses and bullying Lila and her followers were doing to her. Over the years Marinette has done nothing but try to prove to them what that liar's true colors were yet know one ever believed her. So Marinette finally gave up and went her own way with Alya surprisingly Chloe, Alix, Kagami, Kim, Nino, Max and Ivan still on her side.

She changed her style, her actions and became the closed in person she always wished she would never be. But why should she open up to people that are constantly hurting her?

Marinette was thankful for her friends and family, but she was so tired nowadays. Still searching for Hawkmoth and who he was, with Lila keeping her on her toes during school, Marinette was wondering how she hasn't gotten akumatized yet with how hard it has been keeping her emotions controlled.

Marinette knows she shouldn't leave Paris with Hawkmoth still loose but what was she suppose to do? She got the perfect opportunity to go across the world to the only place that has a dark knight protecting their city?

"You promise to call every night? And if anything goes wrong and it is to much you will let us know and we will make sure you come right back."

"Yes Papa I understand, I promise. I'll let you know if i don't feel safe anymore. I Love you but I need to go or I'll miss my flight," Marinette said while trying to get to her gate before her flight leaves.

Her father wiped his eyes with a tissue before she was dragged into a hug.

"My daughter is all grown up! She is off to see the world and have her senior year in a whole different country," Her father cried.

"Honey, relax its only a year. Just imagine it as practice for when she goes to college," Her mother tried to calm the sobbing mess of her father but only seemed to make it worse.

Marinette took the change of subject as a way to escape her parents.

"Ok! I'm leaving now! " as she hugged both her loving parents, Marinette could feel her emotions being filled up inside her and decided to take her leave now.

Once she made it on the plane Marinette took a deep breath and smiled.

"To a new beginning."