Chapter 7

Batman was now standing outside of the room where his clone/son sat. He was with some of the Justice League members discussing what their options were, what they should do with him.

"He's still your son, Bruce," Wonder Woman told him. "You need to be a figure in his life now."

"But at the same time," Superman added. "He's a legal adult. He can and has made his own decisions and his decisions lead him to kill a lot of people. While they weren't innocent by any means, there's still a line you don't cross and he crossed it."

"No he jumped as far as he could over the line," Flash scoffed. "So what should happen to him?"

"I don't know," Batman admitted. 

"Wow, Batman? Not knowing something?" Green Lantern smirked. "Now this is a time for surprise."

Batman gave his famous Bat-glare and Green Lantern backed off, "Regardless, he killed dozens," Superman pulled the attention away.

"But if we put him in a prison, there's a chance he can just kill everyone there. He seems to want to get rid of crime on a more permanent level," Wonder Woman.

"So we let him go and he does the same thing again?" Green Lantern asked.

"Belle Rev," Batman finally spoke again. "Belle Rev might be able to keep him, and the collars could keep him contained and maybe under control."

"I'm surprised you're choosing to send him to jail," Wonder Woman crossed her arms. "I would've thought you'd want to keep your kin close."

"I do, but he's killed too many to go unpunished."

Batman opened the door to the room and looked into the interrogation room through the glass and was startled at his findings. Because in that room, there wasn't anyone present. no clone/son of his, just an empty chair, and an open air vent. Batman punched the glass in frustration, cracking it, before storming back out.

"Put the building on lock down," he ordered. "He's gone."