Chapter 13

"Why do you think...I know anything?" Cheshire gasped for breath. 

"You might not know much," Punisher said. "But you know where The Shadows are and you're going to tell me where Raz Al Ghoul is, seeing as he's a part of The Light."

"The Light?" Cheshire asked, playing an innocent card.

"Please, you know what I'm talking about, don't act stupid it's not a good look," Punisher sighed. "Now, where is Al Ghoul?"

"Couldn't tell you."

Punisher groaned in annoyance, letting Cheshire go, allowing her to catch her breath, "You see Cheshire, I don't like asking things multiple times, and you've past the limit of two so..."

Punisher pulled out a gun and aimed it at her head, "You're going to tell me something on the count of three, or I'm going to shoot you in the head and move on to the next criminal. So, three..."

"Two..."

"One..."

Before Punisher could pull the trigger, a javelin hit the gun knocking it out of his hand. Punisher turned his head to see another javelin being thrown at him. He ducked out of the way then swiftly kicked Cheshire in the face, effectively knocking her out as he dealt with this person who was trying to kill him.

"So, you're the guy," The man said, walking closer, Punisher now recognize this is Sportsmaster. "You don't look like much, but others say differently."

"So you're Sportsmaster," Punisher sighed. "Good, saves me the trouble of having to hunt you down. So, wanna tell me about The Light?"

"Sorry, but I'm not really the sharing type," He said, lunging at the Anti-Hero.

Punisher dodged all the attacks, throwing in a few of his own which were also dodged and countered. Punisher quickly changed up his style and sent a couple swift punches at Sportsmaster, each one hitting their mark, disorienting the villain. Punisher then kicked him, sending him straight to the ground. The anti-hero quickly straddled the man, pulling out another gun and pressed it right against his target's forehead.

"How about now?" Punisher asked, cocking the gun. "Think you wanna start sharing now?"

"I tell you anything and it not only damages my rep, but I get killed," Sportsmaster glared.

"Well you'll die either way, there's just a matter of how much torture you're willing to go through till I can get that information."

Punisher finds himself getting tackled off of the man, he sees Cheshire, awake, on top of him with a sai raised above her head, "Took you long enough little girl," Sportsmaster growled. "Now end it and let's go."

Cheshire brings the blade down but Punisher quickly turns his head, the weapons only skinning his mask. Punisher headbutts Cheshire, hard enough to crack her mask, then throws her off. He quickly pulls out two guns and starts shooting at the pair. They dodged the shots, deciding it was a better idea to run and keep their lives to fight another day. Sportsmaster threw an explosive hockey puck at the Anti-hero causing him to duck and roll out of the way. When he got back up, he saw that the two assassins had disappeared.

"Damn it!" Punisher snarled. "Shit, fuck, god fucking damn it!" 

Punisher sighed and began to walk off, deciding to leave before the police come investigate an explosion. He pulled out a phone, opening it up and hitting a contact.

"God I wish it didn't have to come to this," He muttered before putting it up to his ear. After three rings, the person on the other end answered but said nothing. "Hey, I wouldn't have called if it wasn't necessary, and it is. I could use some help on something...."