• S M I L E • 🚁 •

Tony was one of the most giggly and smiley people ever. From the moment you started dating your camera roll has been stacked full of cute videos of him. However over the past couple of weeks he has just been looking a bit down, no matter how hard you tried to get him to admit what was wrong, he wouldn't.

You had been staying at your dads house for a few days as it was your nieces fifth birthday and you didn't want to miss it. It was the night before the party and you and Tony were lying in bed, his head was resting on your chest and you gently ran your hand through his freshly permed hair. You were too focused on the tv to hear Tony talking, "what'd you say baby?" You questioned, pausing the tv. "Oh nevermind," he replied as he locked his phone and turned to place it on the white shabby chic bedside table. You turned off the tv and pulled him into a hug, he soon dozed off. "Fuck, I miss your smile."

You woke up and glanced over to the small silver clock, it was only 7:30am. You didn't have to be at you sisters until one and Tony didn't usually wake up until 9am, you unwrapped your arms and softly climbed out of the bed. Being ever so careful not to wake up the sleeping beauty, you placed a gentle kiss on his cheek before you left the room. As you made your way down the stairs you could hear you father making a racket in the kitchen. "Morning," you greeted with a smile. "Morning to you too, how did you and Tony sleep, actually wait where is he?" He said with a look of confusion. "Oh he's still asleep, he would sleep for weeks at a time if you let him," you chuckled. "I'm a bit worried about him tho, he's not as happy and smiley as he used to be." You grabbed the blonde roast iced coffee from the fridge and poured a glass, "he will be okay, you know we all feel a bit down sometimes," he said, "pancakes?" He questioned, "pancakes."

Once you had cooked around 3/4 of the batter you decided it was time to go and wake up toe knee. "Tony, darling time to get up, dad made us pancakes," you spoke as you brushed his hair out of his eyes. "Mhm, I'm up," he smiled, the small stream of light that broke through the curtains, caused his tooth gems too glisten. "Can you grab me a hoodie?" You nodded in response and walked to the wardrobe and grabbed out his purple hoodie. "Thank you," he said as he pulled his jumper on and placed a timid kiss of your left cheek. "Right now lets fucking go, I want pancakes," this caused you too laugh, which brought a smile to his face.

"Morning mate, how did you sleep?" Your dad greeted as he placed a bowl of chopped up strawberries on to the table. "Good, still tired though," Tony replied as he took his seat at the table next to you.

Throughout breakfast and the morning you watched Tony closely, he still had a dejected look on his face. Your dad had set off to your sisters before you and Tony as he had to collect some things, so this left the two of you the house to yourself. "What's up darling, you look like something's bothering you?" You pondered, as you sat next to him on the bed. As you took his hand into yours he finally spoke up, "yeah no I'm fine, just tired." You looked at each other, "don't lie to me, I know when you're lying." He looked down and then back up to you, his lip quivered. "Do you think my smile is ugly?" He eventually asked, "no of course it's not, it's one of your best features and it kills me to not see you happy and smiling." You replied, his lips connected with yours.

Once he pulled away a cheeky little smile appeared on his face, "that's the smile I've missed." Which caused him to blush, "right we better get going otherwise we're going to be late." You were so happy to finally see Tony happy and smiling again, it was amazing how someone could ever say anything about that boy because to you he was perfect.

Word count: 822 words

—————————————————————

This didn't really go to plan, I kinda wanted to make it cute but obviously it didn't really work😅. Also I have a bit of a bone to pick, to the girl on tiktok who said Tony was copying her dance to TROLLZ like wtf it didn't even resemble it one bit, but you know people want clout anyways I'm an Ondreaz girl and always have been but fuck me has Tony been hitting different lately.

-B