• L I T T L E II • ✈️ •

It had been 4 weeks since Tony found out that Ondreaz was a little and it had been going well, whenever Ondre needed some time alone Tony helped him make up an excuse or would try to make him as comfortable and as happy as possible. He would bring him juice and snacks and put on tv shows when he had regressed so far to where he couldn't work the tv. However, Ondreaz still had his mind set on asking one specific person to be his caregiver.

You have know Ondre for 3 years but over the past year you have got really close, you found out that Ondreaz was a little when you were staying over once and you found his box of stuff. You had also been really supportive and helpful, and caring for him whenever you are there. Ever since you found out about Dre being a little you wanted to ask to be his caregiver, but you didn't know how to go around it.

It was currently a Friday night when you received a phone call from the one and only Ondre. He had asked for you too come over and have a movie night, which you willingly agreed to as you hadn't seen him in a while. So you packed a small duffel bag and headed out, on the way over to the hype house you stopped at a little convenience store to grab some snacks. You picked up some sour skittles, marshmallows, starbursts, crisps and some Dr Pepper, whilst you were queueing up you received a message, you glanced down at your phone, it was from Dre, asking how long you would be.

Once you arrived you grabbed your bag and rushed past all the paps and fans outside and entered the pin to the front door, you were greeted by Patrick and Calvin fighting with lightsabers. "Hi boys!" You laughed, "hi y/n," they replied in unison. "Where's ondre?" You said, clicking the button to call the lift, "oh he's in his room." Patrick replied as he turned around and smacked Calvin square in the face with the weapon. You shook your head on entered the lift and pressed the third floor, once you got to the floor you popped your head into Tony's room first. "Hi Tony, how are you?"

"I'm good thanks, how are you?"

"I'm good, bit tired, I'm going to have a movie night with Ondre and I was wondering if you want to join?"

"I would love too but I'm going out for dinner with Sofie."

"Ooo look at you being all cute with a date, have a good time," you teased causing him to blush and hid his face in his hands.

"Hey you can't say anything, you are such a simp for my brother." He accused, you put your hands up in defeat and backed out of the room and knocked on Dre's door.

You pushed open the door to see Ondreaz curled up under a blanket with a stuffie in his arm. His chest slowly rising up and down as he watched spongebob, which was his favourite no matter what headspace he was in. "Hey cutie, how are you?" You asked as you, he peered over at you, "hewwo y/n, I watching spongebob do you want to watch too?" He asked with the biggest puppy eyes ever, "of course darling, let me get change into something comfier first." He nodded and snuggled into the blanket more.

Once you had got changed into a crop top and grey joggers you walked out of the en-suite and saw Ondre sat on the bed sucking his thumb. "Darling you shouldn't do that, it will hurt your thumb, where is your paci?" He quickly pulled his hand away from his mouth and his lip quivered, "I'm sowwy, pwease don't be angwy, I sowwy mumma." Tears started to pour down his face, he hiccuped out a few sobs, "no it's okay baby, I'm not angry, I just don't want you to hurt your thumb." You said as you gently pushed his hair out of his eyes, "do you know where it is?" You asked placing a kiss to his forehead. "No, I fink T-Tony knows," you nodded and went to the room next door. "Sorry to bother but I can't find Ondre's paci and he is crying and said you might know where it is," he nodded.

As the two of you walked back into Ondreaz's room, Tony shot off too a cabinet in the corner of the room, which he pulled the pastel green paci out. "Here you go," he said handing it over to his brother, "thank you Tony." You thanked and he left the room and closed the door behind him. Ondreaz now had his paci in and began to soothe himself, see over the past year you had noticed that the more stressed he was, the more emotional he would get. "I want cuddles,"

"Come here." You wrapped you arms around him, stroking your hand up and down his shoulder. Soon enough you dozed off.

You were awoken to a rustling, which made you notice that Ondreaz was no longer on the bed with you. "Hi, sorry if I was bratty earlier I didn't mean to, is it okay if I have some of these sweets, oh shitttt you got starbursts, bitch pulled throughhh." You nodded, "what film we watching then?" All you got in response was the rustling of packets, "Spider-Man far from home," he finally answered, his mouth stuffed full of sweets.

"Before we put it on is it okay if I ask you something?" Ondre nodded in response "I was think that because-"

"Wait can I say something first, so I know you are okay with me being a little, i was wondering if you could be my girlfriend and my care giver, if not it's no problem, it's just that I trust and love you and I've spoke to Tony and he thinks it'll be good." He said, you sighed in relief. "Yes Ondreaz of course I will I was just about to ask if I could be your caregiver." You both leaned in for a kiss, there was so much love and passion behind it, as you pulled away he spoke up again, "thank you for everything you do, now let's watching Spider-Man beat up fucking mysterio."

Word count: 1177 words

——————————————————————

Thank you so much to the lovely girl that let me use the collage for the header her Twitter is: @_murielvaldivia and her instagram is @thelopezzedit ❤️

The boys new video was so funny and chaotic 😂

Also I don't want to point fingers or anything but I have found a story which contains a chapter which is very similar to my sensory overload one with Tony. In no way am I going to call them out as I don't want to point fingers and be wrong but if you do take inspiration please please please credit the person you got it from :))

-B :))