• D R U N K • 🚁 •

You were currently sat in yours and Tony's joint room finishing off some work that needed to be in early in the morning, so you were going to finish it tonight and submit it tomorrow. But Tony was sat with you and was just being annoying, he kept clicking random letters on the keyboard, throwing objects at you to get your attention and just whining. So you sent him downstairs to hang out with whoever was down there until you finished. But you didn't know Ryland and Nick were having their own little party.

It had been about 2 and a half hours since you sent Tony downstairs when you were greeted to a knock on the door. "Come in!" You shouted as politely as possible, as you were now agitated by the fact you were interrupted. There stood Ondreaz with a guilty look on his face, "uhh, we may have gave Tony a few too many drinks and now he's running around by the pool with a blanket on his back like a cape screaming that lex Luthor took his pet rabbit." He said, uncontrollably laughing towards the end, obviously having a few drinks himself. You shook your head and stood up from the bed and walking down to the pool.

As soon as you reached the kitchen you heard a loud scream followed by Tony shouting at someone. "You took my cape you mother fucker, now I'm never going to get my rabbit back!" His breathing become deep and his eyes turning slightly darker. "You ruined it I can't believe you, Nick give me my cape back now you fucking idiot!" You couldn't help but laugh at your boyfriend and how chaotic he was being. You and Ondre both looked at each other before you decided to go and attempt to control your boyfriend. You grabbed a bottle of water from the kitchen, some paracetamol and a bag of crisps and took them outside. "Tony babe, can you come here please." He looked over at you and back to Nick, who he had cornered against the balcony ledge. "Y/n he took my cape, tell the fucking bastard to give it back please." He pleaded and you directed him to sit down one of the sun loungers, "watch your language and no I'm not going to get it back, you need to take these and eat this and go to bed, okay superman?" He nodded in response and took the tablets and ate the crisps.

Once I had finally managed to get Tony back to our room, he was all over the place. Stumbling into people's doors and into the walls, he was in no state to change himself so you helped him. He was stood in front of you as you tried to remove his top, "you're a helicopter?" He questioned pointing towards his merch that I was wearing. "No it's your merch, you're the helicopter here," you said as you finally pulled off his shirt. "No I'm superman and tomorrow I'm going to save my cat from lex luthor!" He argued, "okay I thought he took your rabbit." Tony looked confused for a second, "wait they aren't the same thing?" He said surprised. "No sorry darling they aren't, cats and rabbits are very very different," he still had a confused look on his face as you guided him into bed and tucked him in, you soon got in after him. "I love you superman," you said pecking his lips. "Yeah and I hate lex."

Word count: 670 words

So my boyfriend has surprised me with taking me away for a weekend and I'm so excited, we're going away to a little log cabin in a woodland. I tried to make something a little bit funny as my heart still hurts from everything that Ondreaz has been accused of. I would also like to turn the chapter 'little' into a full book but I'm not too sure. I'm still trying to figure out a story line.

-B :)