𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐃𝐀𝐖𝐍

━━ i was told once
that love is eternal

━━ well, darling,
they lied

━━━━━━ ❝ 𝐬𝐲𝐧𝐨𝐩𝐬𝐢𝐬 ❞ ━━━━━━

adelaide lovett challenged every single thing damian wayne believed. from the moment they met, till the moment she left him behind in order to get a fresh start, she left him questioning the things he was taught, the way he was raised, the way he perceived the cruel world they lived in. he may have treated her as he treated all of the other people around him, but she never backed down, she never wavered, she never broke underneath the pressure. that sort of strength is why he sat in his bedroom late at night, staring blankly at his laptop screen, wondering how the hell someone could manage to worm themselves so deeply into his mind and stay there.

she was a kind girl, sometimes sassy, but incredibly patient. whenever she visited, his brothers would tease him about how his heart had begun to do odd things when she smiled or laughed or frowned at something rude he said, whether it was directed at her or not. even his best friend, the one person who he confided in besides dick grayson, brought up the topic and poked and prodded, to which the heir to the al ghul throne would scoff and brush off the matter as if it were nothing more than a waste of his time.

years after she left gotham, she returned and his heart began to twist and turn again, even as he placed on the mask his father once wore, mentally asking himself what she would think of him if she knew who he was underneath the impolite behavior.

and she wondered what he would think if he found out that she was now an assassin, sent to kill the dark knight.

but that's just the thing. . .adelaide lovett had no idea that damian wayne was now batman.

christina nadin. . .𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐓𝐓

❛❛ did you tell the gods how you fell for the devil? ❜❜

laurence coke. . .𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐍𝐄

𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐍𝐄

❛❛ kiss me, beloved ❜❜

══════════════════════

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒
there will be profanity, alcohol/drugs, violence, blood&gore, and sexual themes. read at your own risk.

𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
copyright © 2020 | all rights reserved. no part of this publication may be reproduced, translated, copied.

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑
i do not own dc, or any of the characters, plot-lines, or dialogue from the show or comic books. however, i do own adelaide lovett and florence lovett, as well as their backstories, their storyline, and i also own any additional characters that do not belong to dc comics.

𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐒
graphics shown in this book are created by me unless i say otherwise. please don't attempt to steal or plagiarize my story itself or the visuals.

𝐃𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
this book is dedicated to anyone who loves this brat as much as i do

𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
why aren't there more damian wayne fics??? i've seen a lot of social media ones but not a lot of au ones. but regardless, the lack of damian fics inspired me to write this story. i'm really excited to get into this one because i've always wanted to write a character who is a female assassin.

══════════════════════