Regrets and Shipping

Victim's POV

___________________

It was late at night as I walked across the screen. Board out of my mind, I decided to bug Chosen. With that in mind, I started skippng to his castle. Hopping up to his castle, I snuck quietly through the halls to his door. As I opened the door, I nearly scream. Too bad I'm mute.

On the bad, I could see Chosen and Purple laying together, snuggling together. As they spot me, they cover themselves with a blanket.

"What are you doing here?" Chosen yells at me. Embarrassed, I start to back away.

"I was bored, but I can see you're bored." I quickly got out as I ran out of Chosen's castle. Taking a deep breath, I see Red sneaking out. Curious, I follow him.

As he neared the wifi icon, a portal opened up and Dark Lord stepped out. I nearly ran over there to punch the jerk when the hugged and kissed. When did that happen?

Turning around, I head to the stick website to see the others. As I opened Yellow's door, I close just as quickly. Yellow and Blue were in the middle of making out. I did not need to see that. Perhaps I could go bug Second; he is way too innocent to be doing anything with anyone.

Jumping up to Second's mansion, I go through the halls to Second's room. Opening the door, I get ready to surprise Second. As I took a look in, I see Second laying on top of Green. When did that happen? Maybe I should just go to my room and try to forget this night ever happened.