Dark Lord x Red

Dark Lord's POV

_____________________

Sweetly, I kiss Red as I drop him off on Alan's computer. These last few months of secretly dating Red have been the best months of my life. I can remember coming back the night after I kidnapped him to apologize. He forgave me on the spot. It didn't take long for us to start secretly hanging out to dating. I never loved anyone this much.

Opening my portal, I knew things could go very wrong. Entering the portal, I exit to Alan's phone. Using the alarm, I wake Alan up. As soon as he saw me, I left to go back to the computer.

As I get to the computer, I look around to see no one around on the screen. I barely open Paint up before Alan comes down to the computer.

"Stop, I have something to say." I use bright red letters to talk to him. I need him to listen to me. I could see him to pause as he seees my letters.

"Why are you here?" Alan types quickly.

"First, I want to say I am so sorry for all I have done. There is no excuse." I tell him while looking down. Expecting Alan to delete him, I was surprised to find myself still alive after a couple of minutes. Looking at the screen, I could see Alan crying. "Why are you crying?" I ask him.

"Do you really mean it?" Alan types out. Looking at him, I nod.

"Red has been helping," I tell him. Alan looked a little surprised when I mentioned Red. "Which brings me to my next point. Red has been my everything. Red has taught me how to love, and I love him more than I have ever loved anyone before. I came here for your forgivness and your blessing." I tell him slowly. He looks at me in shock.

"How long hsve you two been seeing each other?" Alan types after a second of hesitation.

"About five months," I tell him.

"Do you love him?"

"Yes, more than anything."

"Then you have my blessing." Alan types while smiling. He gives me a nod as he leaves. Now, I just have to wait a little bit for everyone too wake up.

~a couple hours later~

I could see everyone hoping out of their respective homes. As soon as they see me, Chosen jumps at me with a fireball.

"Stop!" Red yelled at everyone. I let out the breath I was holding. Before anyone could do anything, Red crossed the screen over to me. "What are you doing here?" he asked me softly.

"I know you guys hate me, but I have changed. I am sorry for all I have done." I start to tell them, before Chosen interrupted me.

"Your sorry! That's all you got to say for everything you did! For everyone you hurt! If your expecting an apology, then expect to wait a long time!" Chosen yelled angirly at me, crossing the screen to try to pull Red away from me.. I pull Red behind me as Chosen gets close.

"I know! But Red has helped me so much. He showed me kindness and love when I didn't deserve it." I state as I turn to Red. "He has given me so much, expecting nothing in return." Looking at the others, they looked stunned.

"Wow! I guess you really have changed." Second stated, and everyone but Chosen nodded in agreement.

"Red, I have somthing to tell you," I tell Red sweetly as I take a step back. Bringing up YouTube, I put some letters in to bring up a special song. Playing it, I get ready to sing my love for all to hear.

(Dark Lord)

I'll swim and sail on savage seas

with ne'er a fear of drowning

And gladly ride the waves of life

If you will marry me

No scorching sun

Nor freezing cold

Will stop me on my journey

If you will promise me your heart

And love...

(Red)

And love me for eternity

My dearest one

My darling dear

Your mighty words astound me

But I've no need of mighty deeds

When I feel your arms around me

(Dark Lord)

But I would bring you rings of gold

and even sing you poetry

and I would keep you from all harm

if you would stay beside me

(Red)

I'll have no use for rings of gold

I care not for your poetry

I only want your hand to hold

(Dark Lord)

I only want you near me

(Red and Dark Lord)

To love and kiss, to sweetly hold

For the dancing and the dreaming

Through all life's sorrow and delights

I'll keep you love inside me

I'll swim and sail onsavage sees

with ne'er a fear of drowning

and gladly ride the waves of life

If you will marry me!

Bringing Red into my arms at the end of the song, I bring Red innto a kiss. I never felt so happy before

"On a scale from one to ten, how bad of an idea do you think it would be if we got married?" I ask Red, bending down on one knee.

"Off the charts. Let's do it!" Red exitedly tells me as he launches himself into me for a hug. As we hug and kiss, I hear the others clap for us.