Jelous

Second's POV

___________________

It all started when Chosen became human. Of course, Alan would spend a little more time with him, to make sure Chosen would be okay. After a few days, I was getting tired of all the time Alan spent with Chosen. Alan used to spend hours with me. Now, he hardly comes down. And when he does, he brings Chosen down with him. Alan and I never spend any time alone anymore.

"Hey, you want to show me some Minecraft tricks?" Dark Lord asks me as he sits next to me on the taskbar.

"Why not Red?" I ask, annoyed.

"Red's with Vira. Figured I'd ask an expert." Dark Lord told me with some flaunt. I could tell he was trying to bait me.

"Nah, waiting for Alan," I said, trying to get him to go away.

"Alan is not coming! Okay. Chosen needs him more than you need him!" Dark Lord snaps. Looking at him, I see him standing with his hands clenched. I watch as he storms away.

"He just doesn't understand," I mutter to myself. Looking at the clock, I can see it beginning to get late. Why hasn't Alan come down yet? As I see something move down the stairs, I jump up. Then, I slouch back as I see Chosen with Alan.

"You okay?" I see Alan type in the Paint tab I have had opened for the last few hours. "You seem a little down."

Nodding, I tell him "You never spend time with just me," I complain to him. Looking over to Chosen, I see him look down. At least he figured out the problem.

"But, we do?" Alan types while keeping a hold of Chosen.

"Without Chosen!" I yell with my bright orange letters with tears sliding down my face. Alan freezes at that statement. I could see tears start to form in Chosen's eyes.

"I've been making sure Chosen is okay. That he will be okay as a human. He will be permanently a human, and that is not easy for him. Now tell me the real problem." Alan types with a stern look on his face.

"I miss spending time with you," I sheepishly say while looking down.

"You're not my only kid. Honestly, I have been planning on spending one on one time with all the stick figures on the computer. Something I should have been doing already. I am not messing up again as I did with Chosen. We'll animate tomorrow. Spend some time thinking about what you have said." Alan typed then left with Chosen in arms.

Sinking to my knees, I didn't notice Victim come up from the shadows until he tapped me. Jumping, I turned around shocked.

"Here to lecture me also," I sigh, blinking away the tears.

"You made a mistake. Alan made a mistake. Alan feels like he owes Chosen a load of time. Out of all of us, you and Chosen are his favorites. The rest of us know it. Alan should have equaled out time with everyone instead of giving you almost all of it. You are just caught off guard. You are used to a lot more time alone with him. Now that he isn't, you're definitely jealous of Chosen." Victim explains. I look to him surprised.

"I'm not jealous," I insist.

"Why not? Chosen has what you love. Time with Alan. Plus, Chosen gets to have it whenever. You have to wait for Alan. Get it?" Victim explains like I was some toddler. Nodding, Victim pats my back and leaves. I spent the rest of the night lying in bed, wishing Chosen and I could switch places. It wasn't until four in the morning when the others decided to have another impromptu music night did I realize how wrong my train of thought was.

Waving my arms, I yell "Hey, can we talk?" The others stopped playing. Usually, I force them to stop or groan about losing sleep.

"Do you guys ever wish you could spend more time with Alan?" I ask nervously. Green jumps down, of course.

"Yeah, but we know how much more Alan means to you. It would be nice to spend time with him, but we care more about you being happy." I tear up at his words. "You okay?" Green asks as he pulls me into a hug.

"I just feel so stupid. Here I've been hogging Alan when Chosen needed Alan way more than I did. Maybe if I pushed Alan and CHosen to spend time together, maybe we could have avoided that whole fight." I mumble for Green to hear. Pulling out his hug, I go back to bed, ready to get no sleep from them being too loud.

The next morning, when Alan came down without Chosen, I quickly yelled "I'm sorry." Alan looks at me startled.

"Hey, I should have realized it would have been too big of a transition for you. I'll try to spend more time with you without Chosen." ALan types out.

"No, Chosen can come. He needs you. He needs you more than I do." I explain. "Where is he?" I ask. Before I could get my answer, a small body ran down the stairs to Alan. Chosen held his arm, crying. Looking closely, I could see some red on the skin. Alan brings something from the desk and outs a bandage on the red spot and pulls Chosen into his lap. It isn't long before we get into an art frenzy. Chosen helps too, by doing some simple animation techniques. We spend most of the day like that.